xisto Community
GMTech

Get Paid To Read Emails. Really works

I found this great program, and it really works, it's called CashRead (http://ww5.cashread.com////) All you have to do is sign up and you get $50!!! Then you will start getting emails, I've made up to $20 from one email, once you reach $500 you can cash out, in my first week I cashed out $715 and this week I'm over $1500. Check it out at http://ww5.cashread.com////

P.S. I will be greatful if you sign up with my referal link found HERE

Actually it sounds fishy to me. Why would they wanna pay us for reading emails? Is it only for US citizens? If it's really good, then I might consider joining it:D

The emails have alot of ads in them and pay for well over what you make for the email, the site also has alot of ads itself, I'm not sure if it's only for U.S. citizens, you'd have to check out their help page, but I'm pretty sure it is all good, I've been using it and made quite a bit.

CashRead will pay members when their balance reaches $500.00 and they request payment.

Woah, that's a lot... I doubt I can use it though because I only have an australian bank account...

Its a scam, most of these programs are. The best I know of is inboxdollars.com. They don't overflow you inbox with crap. But there's still on average one mail per day. The best way to earn money is to work for it, you could always make a webiste and put ads on it, or sell somekind of service.

They send you one email a day and for each email they send you its aout $0.08 and you have to get $500 before they send you anything. Even if thats not a lie im sure nobody will get to $100 let alone 500!. Unless you're really sad you wouldn't get a thing. They say they give you $20 if you get another member. You only get the $20 if the member you got manages to get $500!! It's a scam or if not then it's very difficult to get anything.. Yoi'd be better off just getting a job

I signed up, it's a loada rubbish, they take your details but dont send any emails, i suppose no companies found it really helped them sell products so didnt bother, or it was all a scam to get personal details to sell :lol:

PTR (Pay to read) that offer so much money are always SCAM. I have tried some of them and I haven't received a cent of my "earnings". Anyway there are many reliable PTR that really pay, but they offer max 1 cent for each mail. I think that the best is WolfEmails, it's been working for some years and it has always paid its members. Obviusly you can't become rich (about 3-4 cents a day), but with some referalls you can ear something more to, for example, spend on a domain registration.
If you are interested, please register with my referral link below.
Wolfemails

I found this great program, and it really works, it's called CashRead (http://ww5.cashread.com////) All you have to do is sign up and you get $50!!! Then you will start getting emails, I've made up to $20 from one email, once you reach $500 you can cash out, in my first week I cashed out $715 and this week I'm over $1500. Check it out at http://ww5.cashread.com////

P.S. I will be greatful if you sign up with my referal link found HERE

This is not genuine. They either cheat you by promising money or mislead you and make you click some ads in their site which will get them money from add providers/ agencies. Better stay away from such sites. These are the sites that are also rich with spyware, malware etc which will try and steal personal information from your system.

Remember this always... There is nothing like easy money. :D

$500 before they send you anything! By the time they will have moved! Thats kind of stupid and will take you over a year to get $500 doesn't look like there is much point to signing up to this "Make money online" company.

Is there any site genuine that actually pays? I tried many sites like inboxdollars, sendmoreinfo and guess what? i got dumped and m email address is food for spammers. I wonder how these affiliate marketing people will ever learn not to fetch visitors based on such schemes.If anyone knows about any remainder good service then please post about it here.