xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Animator

Cents, Earnings And Credits Confusing one with another

Yes in the Xisto Panel, you need to go to Order section and select a plan you want to use (Don't worry, everything is automatic and you won't have any downtime for your current account)Select lets say: "Logic Plan - $1.95 / mo. - FREE SETUP!" and click to continue and choose: "I will update my nameservers on an existing domain Or I will register a new domain."Write your current username you're using on Xisto for your account, I mean the subdomain and in the extension area you need to write Xisto.com, so it looks like this:username | .astahost.comand choose any options you want and order your plan and make sure you have enough myEarnings to up keep your account.. OF course, if you're using a top level domain, write it instead.To suggest you something, if you need more stuff you can choose Logic PRO - $5.95 / month, because it offers much more addon domains, mysql databases, ftp accounts and so on, the Logic plan only gives few of those. :rolleyes:

You didn't read my post? As I said choose the third option: "I will update my nameservers on an existing domain Or I will register a new domain."

and you'll see two blank form fields like www. |...| . |...|

so in the first field write your username, in the second one Xisto.com so that it would look like this: www. |username| . |Xisto.com|

Xisto.com can be replaced with Xisto.com if you use their forum and are moving from Xisto..

To make it more clear, where you imagine you need to write .com or .net you write .astahost.com !!!

OpaQue would like to have every free hosting members to have a domain name. But if you choose not to you will not be penalized. But with great offers from new Credit System, it's pretty easy to get your own domain name.OpaQue did not say free web hosting accounts cannot use Xisto's sub-domain name.

Its alot easier to get a domain now =), in the old system i calculated that i needed about a year (lol) to save up 280 credits to get it, now i have 12$, enough for a 1year domain and 1 month of hosting. Iam gona get that .com soon =)thanks for a great service

Personally, I like to have a username.astahost.com account and a top level domain over my subdomain, I mean using Addon domain, it feels like I have more control over it, even though maybe it doesn't really matter. :rolleyes:

I have had no problems after ordering a hosting plan with new Credit System, although I encountered a few problems trying to setup properly the Google Mail to work properly on my domain, which were eventually fixed.However, I do have one question that I haven't seen an answer to. Does the hosting system automatically bill when the recurring amount is due and take it from the existing account balance?Thanks in advance.

Atomic0,The amount of required myEarnings is taken from your account every month automatically, even though I don't know what happens if you don't have the required amount, I guess you got to minus? :rolleyes: -1.99$ :PAll the Invoices is in the Xisto client panel which you can print.

Thanks for the reply!I can peacefully vacation for a few days without having to worry about the billing for the hosting, since I have enough balance for a few months of hosting.Happy holidays!

Yeah, it is when you have earnt 100 + mycents then it is converted and it is displayed on your thing, so you can see how much money you've earnt from all of your posts. Also, sometime you could have like 200+ mycents ready to be converted. For example you can have 267.04 mycents, so next time the script runs you'll have 2 dollars and then some.