xisto Community
TavoxPeru

Google Site Status Wizard

The Google Site Status Wizard which is part of the free Google Webmaster Tools is a very simple tool that help us to find out if any site is currently being indexed by Google.

The Google Site Status Wizard is a simple free tool which consists of only two steps, in the first step you simply enter a site URL to check its status on the Google's index, and in the second step the wizard shows you if the pages from your site are included in Google's index, if the Googlebot has accessed your home page successfully and if you have indexing problems.

As i said before, this is a very simple tool, so, if you need more details and if you have a Google Account, you can sign up to the Google Webmaster Tools with it and get more details like top search queries that return your site, errors encountered by Googlebot, submit Google sitemaps, check the robots.txt of your page, set your geographical target of your users, etc.

Best regards,

Well, i am already use this service provided by the Google free of cost submission of your web site, once you submit your site it is automatically crawl by Google crawler and also automatically update when the crawler run periodically. you see all the index results.

thanks.

here are tips:-

open this url:-

https://www.google.com/webmasters/

signup.

Sign in to Webmaster Tools:-

Dashboard :-

submit your site.

Indexing

Top search queries »

Home page crawl:

Googlebot has successfully accessed your home page. More information.

Index status:

Pages from your site are included in Google's index. See Index stats. Help

Help

You have not submitted any Sitemaps. Submit a Sitemap to help Google discover pages our crawlers might not otherwise find. Once you create and submit a Sitemap listing the URLs on your site, we'll provide you with data on how Google is indexing those pages. More information

Web crawl errors

Last updated Dec 4, 2008

Googlebot crawls sites by following links from page to page. We had problems crawling the pages listed here, and as a result they won't be added to our index and will not appear in search results.

Review the errors below and check any affected page for problems. For example, URLs not followed errors can be a clue that some of your pages contain content (such as rich media files or images) that Googlebot can't easily crawl, or that their URL structure is not Google-friendly.

Learn more about crawl errors

Note: Not all errors may be actual problems. For example, you may have chosen to deliberately block crawlers from some pages. If that's the case, there's no need to fix the error.

Category:

Errors for URLs in Sitemaps ‎(0)‎ HTTP errors ‎(0)‎ Not found ‎(2)‎ URLs not followed ‎(0)‎ URLs restricted by robots.txt ‎(0)‎ URLs timed out ‎(0)‎ Unreachable URLs ‎(0)

use these and index your site.

The Google Site Status Wizard which is part of the free Google Webmaster Tools is a very simple tool that help us to find out if any site is currently being indexed by Google.

The Google Site Status Wizard is a simple free tool which consists of only two steps, in the first step you simply enter a site URL to check its status on the Google's index, and in the second step the wizard shows you if the pages from your site are included in Google's index, if the Googlebot has accessed your home page successfully and if you have indexing problems.

As i said before, this is a very simple tool, so, if you need more details and if you have a Google Account, you can sign up to the Google Webmaster Tools with it and get more details like top search queries that return your site, errors encountered by Googlebot, submit Google sitemaps, check the robots.txt of your page, set your geographical target of your users, etc.

Best regards,

How i upload robot txt file on webmastet tool ?Google Site Status Wizard

Hi Sir,Please inform me How I upload robot txt file on webmastet tool. Because there is no option on my browser. Opera /firefox. What I do ?If there is software for uploading file So, must inform me.Please inform me as soon as possibleThanks

-reply by Sultan