xisto Community
BuffaloHelp

New Hosting Package Release - Logic Pro And Logic Xtreme

New Hosting Package Release - Logic PRO and Logic XTREME

Logic PRO - $5.95 / mo. - FREE SETUP! - 10 GB Space * upgradeable to 35GB

100 GB Bandwidth * upgradeable to 1024GB/1TB

Unmetered Parked & Addon-Domain Support, 100 Sub-Domains, 100 FTP Accounts & 100 MySQL Databases

Multi-Core Processor Server

Network Powered by XO Communications

Automated Monthly Backups

On-Demand Backup

Weeky Database Backup

Supports Joomla, WordPress, VBulletin, Invision, phpBB, Gallery etc.

Special Optimizations for WAP sites.

Secured Client Area for Billing & Support Queries

365 Day Support

Forum Support by more than 50,000 Members

Credit System v3 Support* to earn Credits (pay with virtual money)

Logic XTREME - $9.95 mon. - $9.95 Setup. - 15 GB Space

250 GB Bandwidth

5 GB Corporate Mail Hosting - Hosted on Cluster *FREE!*

Powerful Round Robin DNS - *FREE!*

Unmetered Parked & Addon-Domain Support, 250 Sub-Domains, 250 FTP Accounts & 250 MySQL Databases

Multi-Core Processor Server

Network Powered by XO Communications

Automated Monthly Backups

On-Demand Backup

Weeky Database Backup

Supports Joomla, WordPress, VBulletin, Invision, phpBB, Gallery etc.

Special Optimizations for WAP sites.

Secured Client Area for Billing & Support Queries

365 Day Support

Forum Support by more than 50,000 Members

Credit System v3 Support* to earn Credits (pay with virtual money)

OpaQue had heard your requests and took a very long time to design above two plans. Please forward any hosting issues to Support by logging into your Billing account and submit a ticket.

Well for those who didn't like the light load of the logic plan will be able to get one of these plans, of course only get them if you really need it, best thing to do is do a cost summary and see which would be more expensive for what you need,

This is great for the people who need a little more space but don't need the biggest package. I don't need the extra space though and I'm glad because I don't know if I could post enough to keep my site up but for the members that can then this is perfect for them (if they need the extra space that is).Good job guys on continuing to add stuff to the system and keep making it better. This site has gotten a lot better in the last couple months.

i fact this is much better for those who need some more databases, addon domains, ftp accounts and so on, before having this package, which costs 5.95$ of myCENTS, I had a package, 10 times worse than this one and I needed to pay 6.45$ because I added some databases, add-on domains, ftp accounts.. so this is really great, for some time I was quite unhappy with the hosting, but now I'm even more happy to be hosted on Xisto, well done xisto team! :rolleyes:even though, I know am using the Logic PRO package and it is something really a lot for me, I doubt I will even use 2% of what I have, well maybe bandwidth, but now when I login to my Control Panel, there's really a lot of stuff I have, but I doubt anyone will abuse the service. :P

Now this is what I call an overkill of a plan. I can't quite see why anyone will ever need that much space. Heck, I barely even use up my current plan to the fullest >.<". I guess there's some XTREME users out there eh?xboxrulz

I agree, for me it's also not the space what matters, 10 GB is really a lot! 500 MB I guess would be enough for most of us, but what is much better about this plan is that as I said, more than 1 mysql database, more of subdomains and more than 1 addon domain and etc. :rolleyes:

New Hosting Package Release - Logic PRO and Logic XTREME

Logic PRO - $5.95 / mo. - FREE SETUP! - 10 GB Space * upgradeable to 35GB

100 GB Bandwidth * upgradeable to 1024GB/1TB

[

Can people having logic plan move to Logic PRO ? Without loosing my current website ?

And now shall we proceed ? Submit a ticket in the Xisto - Support ClientArea ?

I did that, I moved from logic simple plan to logic PRO and didn't have any downtime and didn't loose any files or databases! I don't know how to do that yourself, but I just wrote a submit ticket and somebody did that for me quite fast. :rolleyes:

I did that, I moved from logic simple plan to logic PRO and didn't have any downtime and didn't loose any files or databases! I don't know how to do that yourself, but I just wrote a submit ticket and somebody did that for me quite fast. :rolleyes:

Thanks, I submitted a ticket. :P
----------------EDIT----------
Wow! Can you believe this ? Les than one hour after having sumitted the ticket, the change has been granted !
These guys at Xisto are really incredible !
Thanks a lot !

I'll admit that the new plans are pretty hefty. Nice to see we have both scaling and customisation, though. The only real thing I miss in the Logic Plan that I feel obliged to pay more for is the addon domains and MySQL databases. Nice to see that Xisto is catering to it's customers' desires, though. I don't think you'll find many people complaining about it, especially as it's still essentially free hosting. :rolleyes:A major thumbs up to Xisto for this move, even if it is a little out of my price range. I guess I'll just have to start posting more. :P

For me, it is not that much of a use at the current time since I don't need that amount of space or bandwidth. Nevertheless, it is a step forward in filling in the missing hosting plans that clients require that are between those provided in existing plans.