xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
GuySpook

What Is Ur Job?

Thats right i want to know what u do what ur career is what ur occupation is and that stuff for my websites big office expo!!!!Benefits include office supplies and other things all ur office essentials!!!!! pls contact me via PM for more information on the upcoming office expo and if u want give me ur info so i can get u some office expo items!!!!!!!!!! also it will register u as a office expo participant thanks for ur time and remember this is a fun event!!!

loL,still a college student.but fan and good at IT field.maybe i am going to get down work to there after graduation.there is charming and abondant...

I'm a student. 10th grader in highschool. (well, where else would you be a sophomore #_#)I don't know what I wanna do when I grow up though. I'll probably end up working the cashier at a mcdonalds cause I'm so inadequite and have such a poor work ethic. Blargh. I get distracted easily. =(

im a sophmore to.. but have no idea what i wanna do for my career. i try to stick at graphics but i change my mind so often. i just wann be able to do my job from home. i dont care what it is :) !

Fulltime high-school student, tv-watcher (professional, do not need pay however wouldn't mind, i put in a lot of effort). Amature experienced adobier and beginner 3ds max graphic deisgner (have bought books on learning 3ds max), 70euros for 2 books.

Get ready office expo should start like april 20th REMEMBER u need to post on my website at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and also u must reach a post count of 30 and then i will give u the member award: Office Expo Participant (if i can find the plugin on the net that is http://www.invisionize.com/ doesnt work!!!!) Also should you reach a post count of 70 i will give you the award: Outstanding Member and for 100 you get Super Member (comes with mod and at 150 global mod) Thank you , GuySpook Office Expo Coordinator!!!HELP WANTED!!! office expo helpers apply at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ under topic Apply to Help

Used to operate printing machines and print all kinds of stuff, books, leaflets, documents for lawyers and the government, used to read all kinds of weird cases :), now I'm un-employed :D, trying to learn c++ and develop some fangdangled super duper software which is gonna make me a millionaire, you heard it hear first :D

Well I can't say that I acctualy have a Job beacuse I am a student;) But in Summer i work to get some money..last year I was doing something for a newspaper! But after i finish studyin I'll have my own firm and I'll make looooooots of money...heheYea Yea I have dreams...:)Greetz

I'm a sales assistant in retail shop . . . bhs . . *shudders*it's still money i guess, and it's pretty *BLEEP*ign easy.Thats on side tho, i'm full time student studying, art, design and history [german, russian and english]