xisto Community
LegallyHigh

A Site I Put Together Over The Last 3 Days

is this your web site or a template of web site's capability. Anyway I think you should have some kind of Terms or Legal page. And have something about how your hosting and declaring what country your hosting from. You should also have something about what/whomever hosting technologies you use/host from, that you're a holding them harmless of liability, and not resposible for people clicking on links to copyrighted content not affiliated with your sites.Just something to think about.

Indeed very basic, but it's simplicity makes it a good looking site :mellow: . I would however, reduce the amount of text that you repeat on every page. For example you could place the disclamer in a footer and only use the rest of the text (welcome, note, help and site goals) on the home page.

I suppose that because this link is from back in August might explain why it is no longer valid. But just in case I missed a post saying that it would be removed, I apologize for beating a dead horse. Anyway, I suppose I will move on to the next website to review. Thank you.

http://seriouslyfree.50webs.com/Wht do you think of it? I know the Template is pretty basic as of now, I was thinking about chnaging that after I further expanded the site.

Edited by growfinancially (see edit history)

The empty directory is a valid address. So, you site still exists, of course you have a backup on your own PC, so simply upload your files again and your site will be up again.I think they did not suppress your account, they simply lost your files, or they are testing your backup/restore skills.