xisto Community
Arbitrary

Make Money Online With Cashcrate - A Scam?

Nope, it's not a scam. I was surprised too, as most of these sites turn out to be scams. CashCrate, however, actually pays, and at an extremely fast rate as well. Basically, at the site, you complete listed offers and then the site will credit you with dollars. If you're wondering about the speed of the crediting, the site does it as soon as the company listing the offer tells them you've completed an offer. You'll also get an email letting you know you've finished and that they've confirmed the offer.

You can cash out once you've reached $10, an amount that I reached within an hour and a half. They pay once per month, on the fifteenth of every month, by check. Currently check is their only form of payment, though I believe they had PayPal at one point. (I'm not sure if they'll bring it back)

As for offers, the ones they have range from registering (probably the easiest), to registering and confirming your email, to filling out surveys, and finally to purchasing trial offers. Most of the offers are 100%; you don't need to purchase any trial offers to earn money. They do ask that you fill in valid information, however. Also, there's two daily surveys to fill out, depending on whether or not you qualify. Personally, I'd advise you not to work on the surveys and instead just book up on offers. The quiz-style offers really generate money quickly, same with the register only ones. It's also a good idea to check their forum for recent offer confirmations so that you know which offers confirm quickly.

So, join CashCrate and you can easily make some quick money every month. It's nice to get a check in the middle of the month with some extra spending cash. Here ya go.

Google gives me 24,000 results on "cashcrate scam"

Yes, but that doesn't mean what you think it means. Many people write posts like I do--notice how my title asks if CashCrate is a scam? Obviously Google will pick up on that, but Google isn't sentient enough to tell that I debunk the idea of Cashcrate being a scam in my post rather than saying it is one.
Perhaps the funny point is that I could use the same argument for your site? :mellow:

Getpaidto seems to be just like all the other survey for cash sites. I tried out Cashcrate, Getpaidto, and also Cashlagoon, and almost all of them seemed to be scams. I completed the surveys, but wasn't credited with any points whatsoever. Seems like a scam to me o.o

Getpaidto seems to be just like all the other survey for cash sites. I tried out Cashcrate, Getpaidto, and also Cashlagoon, and almost all of them seemed to be scams. I completed the surveys, but wasn't credited with any points whatsoever. Seems like a scam to me o.o

It takes some time to get credited (generally at most it takes a day. If it takes longer than that, contact Cashcrate's forums). It also depends on which surveys you do--try looking on their forums and doing the ones that others have confirmed gave points. (That's what I did, basically, and it works.)
For instance, here are some of the offers that I earned from (try these first, as they updated very quickly, in a few hours or a day):

Free PC Magazine
American Consumer Opinion
The Final Payoff
PrizeOMatic
Remedy Samples
What Drink Are You
Celebrity Quiz
Win Your Cruise
Superhero Quiz
The Dumb Test
Atlas Credit Group
Lightspeed
ProQuo
Lotto Prize Network
Opinion Outpost
USA Prizes
Survey4Profit
Paid Surveys Unlimited
JoinSurveys

I'd try ProQuo and Lightspeed first, as both of those credited in under an hour. I'm pretty sure the quiz-style surveys (i.e., the dumb test and other ones from quiz rocket) also credited extremely quickly. In any case, I guess part of it is about patience, since it does take some time and it's easy to get impatient when you think it isn't working.

Are you just posting links in order to get referrals through your referral link? I think it comes down in the rules as advertising.On the topic, you need to confirm whether these times of 'Make Money Online' sites are legitimate, as there are many of these sites that are scams and do not pay you (they keep the commission received from the completion of offers). Unfortunate, still with legitimiate sites, it often takes a long time to earn enough points to redeem rewards (even if you have done offers but haven't redeemed anything, the site owners are still paid a commission).

I've joined some of these and have been paid. I actually haven't found any that are truely scams, but at the same time...You won't make enough to pay the bills or anything. It's just passive income.

Do survey sites actually work? i tried some all i got was and still is about 50 spam mails every day some of them saying i won millions of pounds (grand total of about 300 millions so far i think) and other free servey sites or spam offers.Maybe i stumbled on some scamsites.BTW does paypal do lebanon? iam gona get a credit card and bank acount soon. might check out these survey sites then.

Edited by khalilov (see edit history)

Cashcrate is not a scam , I have earned 42$ last month and 15 $ this month. Indisputably one of the best ptc sites out there . I highly suggest you use it if you are looking for a good ptc site because you will prob not find a better one.If you are planning to join cashcrate please use this link so you can earn more. In addition , I will gain a bonus by referring you. http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

@khalilov,Some legitimate surveys do actually work. You should be careful not to sign up to sites that try to 'sell' you link to other survey sites. If you want to try out some legitimate survey sites, you should be looking for Ciao-Surveys, Greenfield-Online and Lightspeed, which people have confirmed do pay out for surveys completed through their site (I have personally used and have been payed by Ciao-Surveys).From what I have seen in a quick Google search on 'Paypal Lebanon', it does not seem Paypal does business in Lebanon, so you will be unable to sign up for a Paypal account. Also, I don't think they will be allowing access from Lebanon in any time soon since they have not done anything in the last few years even though requests have been made concerning this.

if any one wants to join these types of PTC(PAID TO CLICK)ads go to my site i will get referrals commission. u know they will pay u highly..SURELY
-----------> http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

It's free to join and easy to sign up! CLICK THIS
LINK TO VISIT: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I think it should be against board rules to post referral links, especially since what you're doing is just advertising Cashcrate so that you can get money over there.And as for my opinion on Cashcrate, is that most people will be unable to complete the required amount of offers in order to cashout therefore Cashcrate gets the money from the offers and the people never get paid. I've also heard of them "having trouble" with people's accounts and them not getting paid.