xisto Community
LegallyHigh

Wireless On The Xbox 360 Without An Adapter.

can you do it with mac???Wireless On The Xbox 360 Without An Adapter.

I have a macbook... Can I do a bridge with mac and xbox??? I know its kinda a conflict but it would be amazing!

-reply by bignick

None of this is workingWireless On The Xbox 360 Without An Adapter.

I have tried everything everyone is saying and its not working. I run windows vista on a laptop with a wireless connection. I have unchecked the sharing bridged the connections and it shows that my lan connection is connected but xbox live says no ip address and cant find the connection. Can someone help??????????????

-question by dubbs

Laggy after bridgeWireless On The Xbox 360 Without An Adapter.

Ok, I bridged connections and works perfectly. But the major problem right now is that the xbox 360 is laggy as hell. In a room, I am the only guy with the most laggiest connection. Is there anyway to make my bridge connection faster? 

-reply by Juan Morales

Hooray for bridging 2 connections!!!Wireless On The Xbox 360 Without An Adapter.

ZOMG! Thank you SOOO Much! Finally I can go on Xbox Live again! This whole thing just brightened my depressing day! And I have tried this a while ago, but I didnt bridge connections and just didnt think doing this would work. Again, thank you SOOO MUCH! 

-reply by Nyle

hey I did all this (Network Bridging from Xbox to laptop) it worked fine up untill a few hours ago, it just says it cannot find an ip address and I've tried resetting and re-bridging it all but nothing seems to work, I try ICS it works, but I have a strict nat which as you all should know, it's very bad for MW2. 

Any tips on how to get it to work again?

Much appreciated.

-reply by Jason Ewan

its all about wired connectionWireless On The Xbox 360 Without An Adapter.

of course all wireless conections aint gonna be suitable for online game play. Wireless wasnt really built for gaming. Unless you have a gaming router ofcourse. Yh this way is a quick and easy solution but in the long run it would be much easier going to local shop and buying ethernet cable and run it from xbox to router. Much quicker much better no lagging. My opionion anywayz.

-reply by Upfront AudioKeywords: xbox 360 wireless bypass

Shared connectionWireless On The Xbox 360 Without An Adapter.

I have a problem, my laptop (Windows 7) has a shared connection with my normal desktop (Windows XP).

I've been suspecting that this is the problem, because whenever I bridge the 'Wireless connection' with the 'Local connection' the bridge seems to work out fine, and yet as I test the connection through my 360, it doesn't work!

What I think I need to know is how to disable, and, how to enable the connection in my Windows XP.

Thanks! - Andy

You have to create and assign a unique IP address to your console. I have found that this is a pain the butt.  Just easier to run a wire or get a wireless adapter. Then you don't have to worry about messing anything up on your system or your laptop settings. If you feel froggy enough, then go to xbox.Com/networkhelp and it will help you to assign a unique IP address and walk you through the steps to do so.  I decided not to mess with it since that would require more work than I really want to do just to get online sooner than payday. Good luck in your endeavor.

info on xbox 360 using wireless cardWireless On The Xbox 360 Without An Adapter.

hey THANKS MAN. MY 12 YEAR OLD SPENT TWO HOURS TRYING TO FIGURE IT OUT. I GOOGLED IT AND HAD THE XBOX UPDATING IN MINUTES...THANX

-feedback by derek hardesty