xisto Community
ghettohabbo

Help On Talking About Good Topics Chatting with friends on phone, nothing to talk about

Okay I'm chatting to this chick on the phone, and she's like so bored of talking to me now (I heard from her friends) because I always ask the same questions and stuff and I always start the same topic. I was wondering... any suggestions on SENSIBLE topics or questions? :)

Meow

Yeah, Kitten on the left B)B):):) . Well what topic do you always start. Well as said befor talk about kittens ;) LOL.

From

.::DAMAN::.

Hmmm... this is not easy to help. I must admit that it's easier to get bored talking on the phone coz i do get bored too. i don't know really.... maybe talk about what she is interested in. (yeah, you'd better find out what she likes, don't like) talk about yourself a bit but not too much as it may appear to be that you're self-obsessed. Any cool experience may impress her too.

Okay erm.. Kittens.. what do I ask? What's your favourite kitten? (Erm.. that fluffy one) if you had a kitten what would you name it? (... [hangs up]) Hello?Sex? So wanna give me oral? (... [hangs up]) Damn...Hey did you know my name is Daniel? (Err.. yes..) Cool! ([hangs up])Okay think people, think... I really need help here... she's starting to get bored of me and hardly talks to me now... Help anyone?

U chasing her ?Then stop calling her for some time...Her might treat u like a friend.. not as what you think..Whatever u did to win her heart, she might not know..She might not even care..Just relax... but that's life...Imagine someone who is not in your heart keeps pastering you,rather she will become a pest...So think again...:)

ohhh,it is really difficult to help you but leave you some.when your calling,u should talk about each daily life,some interesting thing.or talk some star on movie or sports field you like in common.you also can talk about fashion.certainly if you like animal,talking on this is a good idea as well.:) good luck!

Okay, stop being lameHelp On Talking About Good Topics

I think you are being creepy. She is being polite, but if her friends are telling you she is bored it most likely means you aren't an inspired choice for her future boyfriend. I think you need to stop calling her all that much or stop all together. Instead of calling her on the phone all the time, asking her about her day like you are dating, start taking an interest in what she likes. You need to ask her if she is interested in you like that, because I think she is trying to subtly hint she does not like you or want to talk to you. You are being clingy.

Now topics to talk about, things she likes. Don't ask her how her day was or repeat the same topic. No one wants that. You need to learn to master the artform of conversation. Also people on this site can't spell worth ****. People, I saw like a thousand mistakes. "Her" was supposed to be "she." Yikes. 

-reply by TareeKingyo

Sensible things to talk about..Help On Talking About Good TopicsReplying to ghettohabboSomething I always do when there is a loss for words is ask random questions. It could be anything from whats your favorite color, whos your favorite author, to if you could be anywhere and do anything right now what would you do?It could be looking back in time to something the person has done and ask how exactly they felt about it. Mention times together before if they havent been brought up in a while, just for a laugh. Laughter is a good ice breaker.But like I said ask anything. Favorite smell. Favorite class and why. Most embarrassing moment. Favorite food. Things they enjoy and hobbies -be interested and maybe you'll find out you have more little things in common to enjoy together than you thought. It's these kinda things that make people really want to be around each other more.Find out what kinda movies she likes. If shed rather sit and watch a movie or play a game outdoors. Find out what her life dream and goals are. Make sure shes ok and if shes not don't force yourself on her.. Just let her talk to you if she wants. Let her know you care.It can be things of absolutly no consequence. The fact that your interested and its random can lead to a whole conversation.Above all be honest with her. I mean ..There are limits. But everyone appreciates honesty and people form trust which also leads them to be closer.Have A Great Day. =]-reply by MistyDreams

Haha. I pretend to have a good topics while talking on phone or IM. But some trappers and my online friends know that i'm not good topic initiator. But if they ask for help i think i can have some good conversation with them. and i do prefer having some chat with them. But even most of trapper who chat with me on IM will agree that i talk less most of time.

This may be difficult for some to comprehend, but believe it or not some people do not like to talk on the phone. If you don't have anything to say, why bother calling?Isn't there some way you could meet in person, wouldn't have to be like a date or anything, just meet some where for a real visit, If you are in school, you could get together for homework, or if you have simular interests, maybe attend a ball game or visit some local attraction. What outdoor activities do you enjoy? Would she like to get together for a bike ride? If you have a car, something to do this time of year would be to drive around looking a Christmas decoration people are putting up on their houses. See this is what I have been trying to tell all you young whipper snappers. You spend too much time on phones and computers and not in actual direct personal contact with your fellow man.

how to avoid serious talks and keep it till net only??

I have sometimes so many problems by everyone saying call me and then u don't trust me and all and sometime I get so frustated abt it..I mean why can't they just leave it and chat

-question by aarushi

lol same thing here,,, lmao just to everyone who said she wasnt interested, yeah you don't know that. Like, girls will tell their friends everything, whether they like a guy or not if they're talking on the phone with them alot they'll probably talk to their friends about it. If this girl actually does like you, and clearly if she keeps picking up the phone she has SOME interest in you, then she wants to talk to you too ! like if me and my boyfriend are on the phone, which we talk more than once a night, lol, we'll often have NOTHING to say. But he still calls and I still freak out a little on the inside when I see his number on the caller ID. So if you're looking to flirt with this girl, you could talk about stuff using these sentence starters:

- So I had this really weird/cool/whatever you want dream the other day...

- I reallly liked how you...

- I find it amazing how you...

mainly any pickup line thats not retarted can usually get her to flirt back,

If you're just friends then anything works! lol

-reply by Cutiiiiiiiieeeeeee