xisto Community
AbstracT

Sponge Bob

I have a friend who is obessed with that stupid sponge bob character. I meann she has all the bears, t-shirts, slippers,...blah u name it she has it with sponge bob on it. I just hate it and i want to tell her so bad but I dun want to hurt her feelings. She brought me this sponge bob watch as a gift and she wants to see me wear it.. lol i have no idea how to break it to her that i hate sponge bob.

Just tell her you're not really a fan. If she is really your friend this shouldn't offend her. There is no law that states you must like ALL the same things as your friends.

Give her the watch as a present and say now we can be Sponge Bob watch partners, then when she asks where your one is just tell her you misplaced it. Simple, yet effective. (Hopefully for you)

My first thought was, "It's called opinion, d00d, ever heard of it?"Just wear it, it's not gonna kill you, if anyone asks, just say your friend wanted you to wear it. A real man wears SpongeBob!Hell, I'd wear it and I hate practically anything that isn't human and talks... And is on TV.The moral of this story:Don't be a *****, wear the 'Bob. Do the Dew.

If you don't want to wear it, don't. If she is a true friend, she will understand that you don't like Sponge Bob and don't want to wear it. She should understand, but I don't know her, so I want cast judgement. In my opinion, I hate Sponge Bob. It think it's overrated, not funny, anddumb. I don't hate it with a passion, but I certainly wouldn't be on thetop of my list. But anyways, just my opinion.

i dont see why so many people are in love with sponge bob. to me its just another one of those stupid cartoons. i suggest that you just tell your friend that you dont like sponge bob. maybe wear the watch once so you dont offend her but make sure you tell her. if you dont you might receive more sponge bob gifts in the future. you not liking something your friend does isnt going to do anything to your friendship.

I god i hate spongebob, here in holland it's become some kind of craze, spongebob commercial, spongebob food, spongebob bicycle basket PLEASE! And yeh you are entitle to your own opinion so tell her how you feel. I also have friends who say 'omg spongbob rocks' - please get a life and realize spongebob is not a quality cartoon but just some random crap.

RoflSpongeBob is a weird cartoon but can be funny at times like Ren & Stimpy :) I just hate it that when here in Holland they talk Dutch over the English voices...

you have a friend who likes sponge bob? well.. the next time you get a spongebob gift, say "you know i'm not into sponge bob". but sb isn't much of a show to hate so badly. it's for kids, yet it has wots of adult humor and it's funny. no need to hate it hate it man...

Hey don't say that about my spongebob! I love spongebob, he's so goofy & soo cute but I dun go all out & get his stuff & poster. I just love his show. Mmm but I love me some sexy martial art hero like that guy from ong bak! :lol:

lol i have no idea how to break it to her that i hate sponge bob.

Look at it this way, if your Mum bought you a knitted sweater with a reindeer on it for Xmas (thinking Bridget Jones here), would you be so worried about telling her that you hate it?