xisto Community
jimmy89

Windows Vista Sp1 Released.

I hate the Service pack so far. Ive tried multipul times and still cant get this one to work. I install it and the sound drivers still mess up. Does anyone know if there is a solution to this or how to fix it? The beta worked fine for me but i cant figure out whats wrong with this one.

How to Increase the time of Shut Down Popup Window in Windows vista version

Hi,

I bought a new laptop and when I click shutdown button the popup window is not waiting for any response, it is disappearing within few seconds(1-2) so I feeling difficulty to shut down through keyboard can any one help me on this issue

-question by Yaswanth

How to Increase the time of Shut Down Popup Window in Windows vista version

Hi,

I bought a new laptop and when I click shutdown button the popup window is not waiting for any response, it is disappearing within few seconds(1-2) so I feeling difficulty to shut down through keyboard can any one help me on this issue

-question by Yaswanth

maybe your new laptop is of blazing speed, good for you..hehe Did you mean that you cannot shut it down properly after clicking the shutdown button?

I hate the Service pack so far. Ive tried multipul times and still cant get this one to work. I install it and the sound drivers still mess up. Does anyone know if there is a solution to this or how to fix it? The beta worked fine for me but i cant figure out whats wrong with this one.

Did you force install the service pack or was it through Windows Update. If it wasn't in Windows Update, there might be a reason why it wasn't; it's because your system might still not have the requirements to run Service Pack 1 properly (namely that sound issue).

My system running SP1:

Posted Image

xboxrulz