xisto Community
J.C.

How To Create Your Own Proxy Site (free And Easy)

Thats very nice solution. Did anybody ever try using free domains like co.nr or .tk forwarding (and cloaking) to free proxy sites? Does it work? If it does then that could be alternate solution to this one. But if the tld's themselves are blocked then cloaking method is of no use.

what is a tld ?

TLD: Top Level Domain like .com, .net. In this case I was talking about .co.nr itself getting bocked. Becasue, then making any number of subdomains wouldn't be of any use.

Thanks.And, yes, we should know how these firewall really work in order to really understand the problem. And of course, we would know the answer and we could not answer the topic questions, because the way of hacking firewalls is not allowed by the forum TOS.

Very interesting. I use proxy a lot and never occur to me it would be someday to make one for my own. Thanks for the info sharing. As a matter of fact, I know few about the theory behind that, but it is great it would not be the problem for me any more. What I am concerned about it that the proxy site can beat the famous wall out there? OK I would give it a try to test it. Hopefully it won't let me down. Anyway, thanks once again.

Smart FilterHow To Create Your Own Proxy Site (free And Easy)

Depending on the skill level of your network IT, it may be possible to locally override the proxy through the registry, another way to try is the reset the defaults in IE in the advance tab. You may be surprised on how little things are missed. This was the case at my school. 

Reg key:  HKCUSoftwarePoliciesMicrosoftInternet ExplorerControl Panel "Proxy"

Assuming you are running a "decent" version of Windows.

P.S. Make sure you correct any changes to the reg after use, as it may violate the network terms and conditions. Deepfreeze can be your best friend sometimes.

-reply by Hans

I have been working on software that would bypass any filter. They can try to block or remove it if they wish wont work without user/password I am just telling anyone that tries to block sites that shouldn't be block to beware my software should be done in 3 months but I am not sending it out to anyone. My miss use it. And I like to still edit it in the mean time. Sooner though or later I will realse it they can try if they want to block or remove but I will not give user/password out unless they want it removed in other  words I will be changing my user/password on it every time some one ask. PS to get total control of it for those people wanting to stop it. There right now a total of 15 going to 20 user/passwords on all the parts so just try to get rid or mess it up I dare you.

-reply by hacker

most free hosting sites will not allow executable files and servlets. You need to pay for  a host that offers some flexibility. As for proxies there are billions of them on the internet. Most of them free.

Here is a simple free proxy servlet

http://www.tidytutorials.com/2009/12/simple-java-proxy-servlet-using.html;

-reply by iresha

How To Create Your Own Proxy!How To Create Your Own Proxy Site (free And Easy)

first of all you need to find a working proxy! /txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley4.Gif Once you've found one download the software on glype.Com and then upload everything in the upload folder to an online web host such as 000webhost. Beware though it is against their t&c's which you'll find with most webhosts! If you want a decent one I'm sorry but you'll just have to pay! Free hosts lack compatibility such as access to secure sites or https (for more experienced it proffessionals you get an error in libcurl) To use facebook use m.Facebook or touch.Facebook and a plugin to get youtube videos to work is currently being developed. 

-reply by Anonymous