xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
samanddavid

Xp Vs Vista THE FINAL

I personally looked at Vista and decided for myself that the new features weren't compelling enough for me.Eye candy isn't a feature in my opinion.Sticking to XP for the time being and will probably use a virttualized instance of XP inside Ubuntu as my main rig in the future at some point.

Ok well I don't know how long anyones been on this topic so I'm gonna say it now and in many other topics that I find...Fact is vista just looks better than it runs.Sure it has a few new appealing features which I do like but after using it and seeing how horribly it performed I was like WHAT!but lately I have seen some improvements in speed like on my friends HP laptop which came vista ready, so I cant completely rag on it and call it trash cause its not...Just that it works bad

-reply by KazumaTSB1

If I were to choose between Windows XP and Windows Vista, I prefer Windows XP. Though Windows Vista has nice themes, there are still a lot of bugs on its system and it's pretty annoying on their feature User Account Control (UAC) because it always appear everytime we install or update anything on the system. Yes, it is more secure but it really takes time. Talking about the theme, it really consumes more memory on the Video Card, making your other programs runs slower on their GUI.Windows XP is just simple and perfect to use. I vote for Windows XP. :o

hello every onei will go with xp because it doesnt require that much high configuration as vist arequires and also it the most used oneso i will be xp but i have heard that vista is also coooolllllllllllbut xp rocksssssssss

I have a hijacked version of XP less space required more faster because i have only 20GB internal space BTW i have 1TB external space.so my computer is fast my vote for XP.