xisto Community
iGuest

Can a standard user become and administrator ?

that wont work for a limited user because he doesnt have the rights to change an admin acc password.  use a program called kon boot and burn the .Iso to a disk with Active iso Burner.  restart your computer and spam F12 to load the boot menu.  put in the disk and boot from the cd/dvd drive. Let konboot do its thing. (press enter when the kryptos logic screen pulls up).  it will go to the login screen and all you have to do is select the user you want access to and hit enter.  your in his account, now change your privs to admin with user accounts inside control panel.

standard to admin Can a standard user become and administrator ?

I am a standard user and want to change to admin my brother is admin I tried to change his password on cmd but it goes access is denied I am on windows7 Please help

-reply by mr guest

cmd hackCan a standard user become and administrator ?

use cmd.Bat to get admin

right this

net localgroop administrator /add and it will work

-reply by super hacker

can u please write down the command in full

oops... my apologies... add the user to the Administrator group i mean hehe

Why not, indeed. However, the initial question was "the administrator does not want, how can I do?"