xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jenderamabuk

How Many Hours You Play Game?

PC games mostly... I play something like.. 4 full days a week ;)well, to be exact, I've been playing WoW for a while (a year and a half), and you can check how much time you have spendt (or should I say, wasted) in the game.... it says 85 days for one of my characters and 56 days for the other character, both 70.So, I've wasted like.... 3000+ hours playing wow!!! zomg.. and I'm not a hardcore player.. but yeah I love games.. I play other games a lot too!!

Humm.. Almost always I played Online Games on Computer... A long time ago I played tibia and I stood in hard long hours in front of computer hunting, making runes, spelling casts, etc.. I imagine an average of fifteen hours a day 0.o

Then I stoped playing tibia.. now I use this games just for business. Well, yesterday I started playing Tribal Wars, on this game I do not need to stay 100% of the time on front of computer, I can develop a construction and go watch television or do something else. I think I will log into this game 5 to 8 times a day and each log will take 15 minutes so so..

Now with offline games I played both on the computer and in the videogame.. on computer I play need for speed(most wanted: the best of course =P) and The Sims(the funny is that I play the version 1 of The Sims. hasiuhsaius I do not know why, I just like this version), and on videogame I play Winning Eleven, NBA 2008, GTA and Tekken.

Well on offline games I spent no more than 1,5h each day. xD

Cya,

Yours, Impious

Edited by Impious (see edit history)

During the summer I maybe play for about 5 hours. About 45mins a day on the computer the rest of the time. I don't do a lot of console gaming anymore. Once you're spoiled by fancy graphics on a pc you never go back!

I'd play games all day and half the night if I could! I like the out of reality feeling. But since I've got school and a family, I can't play all day. During my breaks between classes, I play some text-based games on the schools computers in the library. At home, I go between computer, XBox, Playstation and Game Cube. Too many systems, not enought time. Every once and a while I break out the old stuff. I love my Atari, and still love some of those original Nintendo games. One good thing is, I got my step-son to enjoy a good video game once and awhile too.

It really depends for me...I can play guitar hero 2/3 for 8 hours straight if I'm trying to 5star or perfect an entire set...I can also waste away entire days playing final fantasy 11 and hanging out with my linkshell buddies doing quests...sometimes I'll go help someone out on a quest that I've already done for fun.I can't play halo 3 for more than a couple hours though, it just isn't fun after that long.

Back in the day I used to play alot of games because I had a lot of time but now that I am older and have a job. Theres really not much time left to play games like I used to. The longest that I remeber playing games was probably 6 hours in a sitting when I was trying to beat a game. I did take occasional toilet breaks but, I was pretty much playing the entire time. Games now a days doesnt seem to grab me as much anymore. It seems like games have gotten shorter and is not so in depth as it was back then. Games now a days seems to only last a couple days when back then I found games to last at least a couple weeks for me. Ofcourse the games that I am referring to is mostly RPGs, and such games with a story and a good one. One of those games that I am descrbing would be Final Fantasy 7. That game had me in my seat for hours just playing to see what will happen next as well as collecting everything. That game offered a good story, gameplay, and play after. The cinematics drew me deep in the game and the story just gave a extra boost in the experience. Games are a good way to release stress, and playing it for even 10 mins is good for your health. Playing for more than 6 hours I am not sure haha, but a good last game is something I find rare to find.

I have a wife and kids, but even I can find time for myself. And those sometimes are usually when I can pile in a few good hours. Lately it has been WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2007 or 2008, and Final Fantasy XII. I have put in MANY MANY MANY hours for FF12... I have over 180 some odd hours... and I have yet to finish... That is my relax time, so I am in NO hurry to finish it... Seeing that the next Final Fantasy will be on PS3, I won't be buying it because they cost TOO much.I was snowed in one weekend when I first played FF10. I basically had it on for almost a day in a half. It was from recovering being sick and sleeping in almost one whole day. The next day it snowed really bad, so I stayed in and kept playing my game... yes, it was ridiculous! I could probably post continuously on this topic because I have done some hardcore killing time.Have fun but don't over due yourselves!