xisto Community
jeffc

Does Google Provide This Tool?

I am interested to know if there is a tool does thisI can pretend a user from NY and search a keyword in Google and i want to see the search resultsThen i want to search the exact the same phrase and pretend to be a user from Canada, i want see if the search results are differentPS: I just want to test my keyword ranking for SEO purposes.Any ideas?

I am interested to know if there is a tool does this
I can pretend a user from NY and search a keyword in Google and i want to see the search results

Then i want to search the exact the same phrase and pretend to be a user from Canada, i want see if the search results are different
PS: I just want to test my keyword ranking for SEO purposes.

Any ideas?

Not sure that Google offers this service.
Of course, for giant companies it's something very easy : I remotely connect to my computer in NY and starts my query, and then I remotely connect to my computer in Vancouver and start my query.
Unfortunately you are not a worldwide company.
However, you could do something funny.
Post here the query you want to perform, and let's see if an Xisto member from NY reads your post and posts the query result.
and let's see if a guy from Canada does the same thing and posts the query result.

Not sure that Google offers this service.Of course, for giant companies it's something very easy : I remotely connect to my computer in NY and starts my query, and then I remotely connect to my computer in Vancouver and start my query.
Unfortunately you are not a worldwide company.
However, you could do something funny.
Post here the query you want to perform, and let's see if an Xisto member from NY reads your post and posts the query result.
and let's see if a guy from Canada does the same thing and posts the query result.

thank you for your help, i may ask my friends who is in States do it for me. But it would be handy if google provide this kind of service.