xisto Community
joseph0829

Rapidshare | How Do You Like It?

as we all know rapidshare is one of the direct link download that offers a wide range of files uploaded by free and premium users. I personally have a 1 yr rapidshare account which will expire by the end of august 2008. but spending money for a 1 yr rs account, it it worthy? what do you think guys?

I've just subscribed to rapidshare for 1 month. I think it's well worth it. I'm downloading at full speed of what's I use to download from eMule and torrent. You might say that this way, it didn't promote file sharing or community sharing per se. But with rapidshare, I could do the same, by putting up a blog, posting those links to the files which I'm willing to share, and have uploaded to rapidshare. From there, each download will earn me point, which towards the end, might be able to sustain the account. Of cause you get better speed and service when you pay for one.

I love Rapidshare. The best configuration I can recommend is becoming a Premium user and using Flashget for downloads. Have never had a problem with their service and it is cheap.

I would like to remind you a small detail.It's legal to use Rapidshare for sharing your own things : your own music if you are a music composer, or your the movies you made with your friends.But it's completely illegal to user Rapidshare in order to share Commercial Movies or to share commercial music (even if you buy a music CD in a shop, you can ear it in your car but you cannot share it on the network).So, please remember that Rapidshare is a nice site for doing legal downloads. And it's against our forum rules to advertise for illegal things.Yordan

Using it from time to time. Like the new design very much. Those crazy cats with numbers drived me mad (yeah, I'm using it as free user :]). Speed is lower now, but alteast my mind is sane.

Using it from time to time. Like the new design very much. Those crazy cats with numbers drived me mad (yeah, I'm using it as free user :]). Speed is lower now, but alteast my mind is sane.

Same here. I'm glad that they implemented the new waithing system. It's good but for people that don't want to pay i consider Mediafire better tough there is a limit of 200 mb per upload. Also, you can create an account and organize your files and scans the files before you download.

Rapidshare is definitely the best source of file direct-downloads and a quick-access online file depository in the Web. You can count on Rapidshare. Guaranteed.Anyways, I have a Rapidshare account for sale. Good for 30 whole days. Full-throttle downloads with widest bandwidth! This is way far cheaper than any price for 1 while month duration. E-mail me at importezz@yahoo.com

Edited by rockershive (see edit history)

Rapidshare is definitely the best source of file direct-downloads and a quick-access online file depository in the Web. You can count on Rapidshare. Guaranteed.
Anyways, I have a Rapidshare account for sale. Good for 30 whole days. Full-throttle downloads with widest bandwidth! This is way far cheaper than any price for 1 while month duration. E-mail me at importezz@yahoo.com

You're bumping a 1yrs old topic :mellow:
I'm not sure what the rules say about selling things throught the forums, but it's worth checking them first :P

Rapidshare is certainly a love/hate relationship for me. My six month membership expired a few weeks ago and now I am starting to miss it. My advice is if you use it a lot then the membership is worth it. I don’t have the funds at the moment but once I do I will be registering for a one year membership.

Screw RSRapidshare | How Do You Like It?

Best way to beat rapidshare is not to use it at all … Use megauploadWhich was always been better and more reliable… Use w http://www.mulib.net/ ifYou need a site with all MU links.

-reply by Fritz