xisto Community
kxrain

Comment For My Work

That is realy nice ;) , I don't know what it'll look like, but try burning out the white lines on the guy, that way it'll looks less seperated from the rest of the image ^_^ .

I like that you can flow throughout the image... I really like the use of the clean vector designs on the gradient background. I think for having basic white line design, it seems like there is a lot of filtering effects going on with the person. It just seems like two different ideas tossed onto a design. It may be the use of blur on the person that may begin to make it stand out that way. I am one for filters and effects, but a few too many may start to lose the look of an element.Don't let the extensive detail that I gave seem like a negative critique... I think it is a good image, I just noticed that the person may be over filtered for the rest of the area...The font definitely fits... that is a nice fit.

Yeah, the graphic is really great, especially if it is your first attempt to do something like that, I also like how the font fits in, moreover, I like those things in left bottom corner, as if they are point somewhere and is quite interesting..The guy in the right, well, I think it is to blurry and looks like a separate image, it might look better if you sharpen him and not blur, what I mean is that you could make him fit the design a bit better, maybe by using something, transparent a bit, I don't know, because I am not into graphics as much as I would want to.. ^_^

thats some amazing work! congratulations. i agree with what the others have said about the person not seeming to fit in with the rest of the image though. the vector art that you used reminds me of a flash animation that I made, it uses the similar arrows. the gradient is simple yet effective and the lines that look like plant vines work great also!keep up the good work-jimmy

Wow! Really must of took some time on that one!Is the image original then edited? Or yeh!I have done some cool web layouts in paintshop!I like the program HEAPS!