xisto Community
ScepterDonFetti

Is Free Energy Or Electricity Possible? PMAs or Cosmic Rays can free energy be done

Free Energy Poll!  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There are some interesting post in this thread thus far. Of course there is no such thing as "free" energy. The laws of physics simply do not allow for it. I thought trying to compare a cow to a machine of sort was interesting though flawed by the fact that a large organism like a cow is massively more complex than any machine mankind has built. To add my bit to the discussion I believe we will not get close to endless energy unitil we have a stronger understanding of Quantum Physics.

Is Free Energy Or Electricity Possible?

I am not scepticus and I think it is possible.

Moreover, it have been already used - Sun energy is free, we can take it as much as we want!

In the the time of global warning, it will great to use more energy coming from outside the Earth's sphere instead of producing additional warming on our own!

The reasonable question: "Is sun energy relly free?"

Certainly, there are some maintenance expenses. But I think the word "Free Enengy" means "Free source of energy".

Maintenace expences will be always, I do not see any way to prevent them.

Edited by java-area (see edit history)

Mythbusters tried this myth and they came to the conclusion that you can get free energy but the amount produced is very small so almost not worth it.

With current methods, most likely. We're refining the technology used to gather this "free" energy all the time, however, so given 10 or 20 years I can see it being far more economical to use solar panels and the like. Don't get me wrong, I'm almost certain that the Sun is a fantastic source of energy that we've barely started utilising, but right now we just haven't done the research and development necessary to make the lot worthwhile. While we've got some of our oh-so-clever scientists looking at harvesting the Sun's energy, we've got a lot more working on reducing the amount of energy we waste, with others coming up with ways of getting more energy in clever means (like the biofuel idea). Each method has its own merits, and if we really want to get "free" energy then the more ways of collecting it we have the better.

If you mean free energy in the next 100-150 years, then the answer is a resounding no. However, as technology gets more advanced, we will see huge leaps in energy efficiency, which will help the 'free electricity' idea.

has anyone seen this page?

http://www.overunity.com/

if it is what I think I actually had the idea a while ago but there were some complications with how to generate and store with out having a up hill stroke. a coil of wire will not offer resistance if it is not hooked up because it is not generating any magnetic field, my idea was to use a delay in releasing the power produced back by using caps and a transistor that required a certain amount of power to be able to open up the gate. thus it would allow also for a variable resistor being used to regulate the speed and there for the Hz rating of the power output. this design according to the math and allowing for real world loss of power to various things like friction and counter resistance should still produce over 40 amps of power from something the size of a Hard drive. of course I am not done with the complete unit so there may be things missing I have not accounted for and being told over and over that it will not work has made me more than an little slow at working on it, finding other things to work on.

Great, I just had to follow up on this topic cause I'm not going to get my mind off it till I share my ideas. Okay the light sphere... In case someone likes to product this further, name it the Levi Sphere or Riggz sphere. Anyway, I would not release the light, I would just like it to sustain its self. Then I thought you wouldn't be able to see it illuminate, But what if, the shell was made of a photosensitive material or some kind of clear transparent solar cells. Just think about a computer processor - how the processor dies are made. I read about this when the Pentium MMX was being made. And now sizes of processors are even smaller - people back then didn't anticipate it being this small. If someone can perfect that technology for a 3d sphere applications. Light energy within. And heat energy can be drawn from the outside... like your processor heat sink. Then if you can some how alter or amplify the stored energy, or channel to other methods - gravitational effects, motion, magnetics, path of least resistance. It can then be adapted to somehow maintain or be a component in some larger energy producing system.Yea..... I picked my brains... not my nose :(

dennis lee free energyIs Free Energy Or Electricity Possible?

Replying to ScepterDonFettiIn reply to the message about Dennis Lee saying he can make free electricity. Yes, he has been saying that for 20 years now, always promising to have the definitive proof .

. . . In a few months. At least 7 states attorneys general have taken action against him and lots of people have lost a lot of money to this particular ex convict. There are actually a lot of different con men who have earned a living for years making this same kind of claim. Where they get interesting is their excuses for not quite having it yet. Dennis does a lot of Jesus and patriot talk for hours on end but always says there is a big conspiracy out to stop this and other cutting edge technology - but if more people would just sent him money to sign up and register to get the free electricity machines . . .

You get the idea.More on his fascinating scams at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

-reply by Eric Krieg

Of course! remember "the energy only transforms itself" there are many people doing experimnts even on their homes,most of them use magnetism in order to generate infinite energy,if some one can do this at home dont you think the goberment can to?

I simply thing nothing on earth is free. If you have a cow for making *BLEEP* and gather the methane and burn it in a motor, this is not free because you had to feed the cow, which needs grass, which needs rain, which is not available in a lot of countries.The real question would be : is there a way for having energy without allowing some people to get scandalously reach ? Then, some solution like solar cooking devices could be an answer.