xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Rissee1405241551

Get Listed On Google In 24hr SEO technique

I know many peopl out there who don't how to get listed on google.The main thing you need is that by just sending your website on the add url page on google won't do it.I know lots of people still waiting to get listed by no page on google till now.I can give you an advice for start is to prepare your meta tag well as it is the key.You need to make a list on your meta keyword, description ect...You choose the best keyword for your website and if you get good keyword it better for your website.After making this you will need to search for a directory list with high page rank.Forum posting is also a good backlink.You will need to visit one by one directory and enter all these detail and choose the proper category or you will get rejected.If you have about 20 pr 6-8 in one day the next day you will get index on google for sure.I have myself tested it and it work fine.

I know many peopl out there who don't how to get listed on google.The main thing you need is that by just sending your website on the add url page on google won't do it.I know lots of people still waiting to get listed by no page on google till now.I can give you an advice for start is to prepare your meta tag well as it is the key.You need to make a list on your meta keyword, description ect...You choose the best keyword for your website and if you get good keyword it better for your website.After making this you will need to search for a directory list with high page rank.Forum posting is also a good backlink.You will need to visit one by one directory and enter all these detail and choose the proper category or you will get rejected.If you have about 20 pr 6-8 in one day the next day you will get index on google for sure.I have myself tested it and it work fine.

Actually adding your website URL to Google will fasten the process of getting listed but Google have some kind of bot that will scan the whole Internet for newly added website. For those people who are lazy, just concentrate on how to make your website to the higher position.

Another tip for getting a higher listing on Google is by putting some words that are related to your META TAG but yet not those commonly used word. eg. don't just use 'Car', use 'Fastest Car' or 'Well Tuned Car'. I've heard that by putting Titles or Alt to all images help to bring your website to a higher listing on Google as well, but yet to confirm on these. No harm trying as its free if you don't want to pay Google for putting your website at the top.

Backlink to those well-known site helps a lot to get a higher listing. Like those government or commercial sites. If you are really interested in getting your website on the top of Google, hire some SEO expert and they will do the job for you. Not trying to promote but here's the link http://www.submitexpress.com/services/

:rolleyes:

Cheers

I think you can get listed simply by having a meta tag on you site. Google doesn't use meta tags however to rank (I dont think they do at least). The only way to improve you listing on google is to have links onto your site. Google check how many link are directed at your site then calcuates some odd forumla to find you ranking. Paying google does NOT get your site listed higher on google. You can however pay to get your site in the sponsored section of google (which is like moving your website up the list). Using adwords is anouther way to get traffic from other sites simalar to yours.Back to getting a better listing, I think it is against googles TOS to use "link farms" to get a higher ranking for your site but you might want to check that before you sign up for something that clames to get you ranked higher on google.Thanks,Sparkx

Google doesn't use meta tags however to rank (I dont think they do at least). The only way to improve you listing on google is to have links onto your site. Google check how many link are directed at your site then calcuates some odd forumla to find you ranking.

Anyway just to add-on, not only sites, but well-recongized sites and high ranked sites. These can get your site up to a higher rank. But that will be tough to get a link-back from those sites.

Back to getting a better listing, I think it is against googles TOS to use "link farms" to get a higher ranking for your site but you might want to check that before you sign up for something that clames to get you ranked higher on google.

Sounds interesting. Mind to explain more on 'link farm' techniques?

Cheers

As I know the best way to get listed to Google is to use the add url service and even better, the Google Sitemaps, just create yourself a Sitemap and use it.. Nevertheless, you need to wait for the index of your site to update, sometimes it takes a day, sometimes a month, you just need to have patience.. I recommend to not worry about that, also try adding the site to other search engines, google isn't the only one, even though it seems to be the most popular.. Just continue to work on the site, that it wouldn't be another useless site, the Internet is full of them. ^_^

if you have a new site or page, what you need to do is to get a quality backlink to your site, when i talk about 'quality backlink', i mean a link from a site that has a PR of 7, 8. I know some people has tried this with squidoo, they just did 2 posts on squidoo and then link back to their site, in 24 hours, the page is successfully indexed by Google

I have tried so many tools to get my site listed on google.com and many other search engines. but the problem is it never get listed and wheneve I enter my webpage url I never se my website Name even on the last page of google . so do anyone knows what exactly the criteria of google to get sites listed with their search engines ??

That's odd, I've never had any problems. I've registered two sites with google, neither of them had any meta tags and they were both added by the next day.

Is there a robots.txt file on your server? If you used a Wysiwyg editor to create your website, it may have created one, or your hosting company may have come with one. If there is, delete it. Then try re-registering.

robots.txt files contain information for search engines, like whether to list the site, or un-register it etc.

Try listing with some other search engines, like Yahoo! or Ask, and see if you have any problems. If you can't get listed with them either, it must be a problem with your site. If you can, then it's a problem with goggle / it's listing requirements.

There may be many different variations of using my 'SKEMB' name... I used it for my webpage, and it seems to be top of the listings for skemb... it also helps that it is not really popular like many other names, but I like that fact so it is a little more rare to find... Sounds odd, but if it is to be found, then it helps being the top of the list, seeing that not everyone knows the exact address for my site, but can find it by the title name.And from there it is asking if I meant to type in skemp, and it only has so many different types of addies, too. So if someone knows about my webpage by name, it is the top search, and it even has different entries for different parts of my site.So I don't know if having a unique title may help, but it seemed to do the trick for me.... At least for now, I guess!- skedad -

Ha fantastic descision on the the seo topic. I loved reading each and single bit of word over here. Even i have a problem in getting indexed. I am using joomla as CMS.. And in my robort.txt file it is written disallow:.....all such things.What should i do for this? Any suggestions

There is a lot more to it than you have mentioned

Get Listed On Google In 24hr

I have been researching how to get my site a higher listing on google, you havn't even scratched the surface, I was looking at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/, there seems to be some good advise there, although it doesn't go into too much detail