xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sierrad

Psp .vs. Ds

I go DS Nintendo has more EXP. in this bis. and seeing what people want will help them see what people want also with the mic, duel screens, touch screen and stereo it no doubt that they will make more cooler system in the future! :)

People how think they're clever will buy the DS, simply because it has two screens and one of them is a touch screen. But on the other hand, people who actually are clever will realise the the DS really doesn't have great games, and it's graphics are shabby. I vote PSP. Great graphics, promising games. Mp3 and Mp4. No doubt it is totally awsome.

I have not played PSP unlike DS.. but what i have been told and screenshots i have seen are good and from that i will find PSP probably better,

ive tried both ds and psp.for the ds....there is certainly more optional gameplay in the console itself. even with a system configed chatroom a great feature in class time (tests) but it goes as far as having another person own a psp.psp.... moviees and songs in ur 1.8GB ? surely that is a great feature. but i hear soon they have a patch for internet options? but this must be a low rumer. but of course iw ill have to go with the SONY psp

PSP will definitely be better, if Sony can shape up and make a more durable system this time.C'mon Sony, stop making stuff that falls apart easily!

I vote PSP, it has more fun games the DS has baby game like Palm Reader if i wanted my palm read i will go to Ms. Cleo(LOL), the don't show blood, and the PSPis gon have GTAIII and MGS Ac!d. and tht should be good enough to change someines mind.

Ya like most people go PSP. They got great games for a new handheald system and they finally brought back Twisted Metal which is my favorite car shooting game. The Tony Hawk Underground 2 Remix looks good for it and the idea of movies for it is also a plus. The wireless B lan connection is the best feature i think because you can soon play someone in another country wirelessly. Thats just my opinion though. :)

Hmm...kinda a tough one, I haven't got either one of them, but I've played on them and I'm not so sure which one is better. I think ds is quite fun but it justb releases games that have already been released for other consoles or they might just release the same game and change it around a bit. But the games are quite good and a classic, and I love the touch screen, and you can play all your gameboy games (that are actually good) on there. But on the psp, you get the gameplay like the ds, but it doesn't have the touch screen and all the other cool stuff, but it makes for it by being able to play movies and music on there which is quite sweet! In the end it comes down really close, I'm not so sure what I would go for...but I'm thinking...psp :)

Honestly I would choose a PSP, as it's more my style...The DS is mainly a games console, even with the talk of wireless connections and the ability to communicate with other players? Anyway, so far I haven't seen the games being particularly great, and the overall clunkiness of it doesn't make it much smaller in terms of size to the PSP.The PSP looks to be much more multifunctional, with the propsed ability for movies (though who really wants to watch on the small screen), and of course music. Not to mention I believe the actual hardware is more advanced. Obviously the downside is the higher price and the shorter battery life, but I think unless you are a huge fan of Nintendo games, for something with a bit more range you're better off with a PSP.And besides, anything that's gonna get Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children released on it gets my vote :)

This is hard... I'm loyal to nintendo because of the Pokemon, Zelda and Metroid games, but also loyal to Sony (Or Squaresoft) for the Final Fantasy games. I have only tried the DS and had much fun on the strange mini games of wario ware touched. I think I would have to wait for more games to come out before I can judge...

And besides, anything that's gonna get Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children released on it gets my vote

What do you mean 'released on it'? If it was the DS v a DVD player would that get your vote? Advent Children is gonna be released on DVD...

its a tough choice for me but i prefer the DS becuase the games lined up in the future seem better than the games that will be availble for the the PSP, also i am a big fan of nintendo and love most of their games, with exception like Starfox Assualt.