xisto Community

With new products constantly comming out reguarly it would be enough to make any buyer unhappy, say they couldv'e just bought the latest ipod and now the ipod touch comes out. There really is no point in getting them, they get outdated from their own company super quick plus the price is just ridiculus.I own a creative zen (being a person that hates ipods, theres so much hype about nothing i don't get it) and it does pretty much kick the ipods, it's cheaper, has every function an ipod has plus more and works great. In fact works better than an ipod.In my opinion apple have just found out a massive money sink - untill people realise that what their buying is crap and their getting ripped off.-HellFire

Thing is that Apple knows how to market to the younger crowd, like me. However, the iPod is nothing more than a hard drive-based MP3 player with an ARM processor and an iTunes interface. You can't even change the damn battery without cracking the whole thing open! I find MP3 phones are a better offer.Their computer products are a lot better, it's better built, but I still have complaints with it like it's upgrade policies and the transition to Intel (which I still oppose to this day).xboxrulz

I never liked ipod's much either.That and the price is ridiculous, considering I have 2 that are so much cheaper and have lasted for a couple of years, and the other quite some months, with great battery life, and really nothing else to complain about.A touch screen is nice but certainly not at that price.

Reflecting on this a bit more, it's what you pay for technology of the future. It's what many people say shouldn't have been on the market for a few years, but it is now! Plus, unlike Microsoft's Zune, you can make use of your wifi connector on the ipod touch, and jump on a wireless connection and go on the web. Not to mention ipods are more of a fashion statement than anything else. - Trinifawk

This is possibly the best looking mp3 player out there. Sure it does not have the best storage capacity but it sure has a sleek feel in terms of the design. It is what the iphone is but worth the price. Because it offers free wireless internet browsing connection. It offers the users or consumers the ability to use the iphone key selling features with out the hassle of going on a monthly plan. This indeed is the best idea apple has released thus far for the price and tech item out there right now. If I had the temptation to buy it I would but currently I am waiting till apple upgrade its storage capacity. I hope eventually in the future apple would let users just upgrade their own storage capacity instead of having to by the player over and over again as they release the new storage capacity. But in a business world, which it is and is what they are they will probably never do that type of thing, just to get their franchise for this tech item to grow.

My friend lent me his Ipod touch for the weekend. I found it really awesome simply because its portable (like most ipods Duh) and it is MUCH SIMPLER to use than an I pod.The bad point is storage cause it isnt much and the other bad point is that it is expensive.I reccomend that you wait a while before buying one as the prices will surely drop.