xisto Community
dserban

Fun Answers Google Will Give You

What happens if you type the text below into Google's search box?

answer to life, the universe and everything

Posted Image

Note this is the same calculator that knows how to do basic arithmetic and knows how to convert pounds to kilograms, feet to meters, miles to kilometers, Fahrenheit to Celsius, etc.

For more Google fun, check out this video:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Of course, we all know (or so I hope) that this joke is from the famous book by Douglas Adams, "A Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy" :blink: It is great to see Google incorporating these things from the ordinary life into a serious search engine, thus making its use a pleasure.

I don't think!!! so, my problems are 42, my lifetime is 42 years, mi best function programming time is: 42 minuts!!!!Thats really amazing.A JOKE FROM REAL LIFE.... trying to open my gmail account:"Sorry, your account is temporally unavailable. Our expertise google engineers are working to get your account back in some minuts."Questions while waiting: What kind of SPAM came to my inbox, to move the "expertise google engineers" in the "develCuy's Inbox rescue!!!", are they trying to hide some terrible error??, did somebody lost my data??, I'm lost... they discovered I'm the best hacker in the human history(and the worst joke teller).After some minuts: Oh my God, everything is OK!!!, my google account works fine. I have to trash my demand and submit my CV :blink:Blessings!

hihsiuAIsuAIUshAUIHSUIAHSuiHASUIhAUISHAIUShUIASHUIAHSuiAHSiuAHSrocks.. repair that on "Google Gothic" opposite of "I am feelling luck" haves "I am feeling depressed"....IAHSHASUIHASUIHIUAHSuiHAUISHASreally crazy

google at the last place is machine but is there any one work with the search(man-woman) to make it just logicali dont think so.but if there was it would help to get what we want easly and speedlybest wishes.moshakes

Now I am thinking about the movie The Number 23! Which was a pretty decent flick, no less.That is pretty funny that fun stuff can be displayed. I remember in my Network class, when you would type in like a word or phrase and then go like I'm Feeling Lucky and something completely different shows up... One was like "joke" or something to that effect, and then like the WhiteHouse.org showed up... Kinda funny!But I think the image section can be just as funny... You type in a a few phrases or key words and at least like the first 2 or 3 pages will relate... then from then on it's wide open! Sorry, I guess I am more less replying than I am demonstrating... but I was just being general.I am on Google all of the time and it just makes me laugh what comes from a few key terms...

Boy of all the things that google have developed and contributed to the internet world, I never really knew that they had time to do a little joke here and there. I guess they do have their off moments in such a high tech industry. But with the answer being 42, I still dont understand its real meaning. Does that mean at 42 years of age I will know everything there is to life and the universe? Ha. Google, always love what they bring to the internet, especially that new google earth virtual flight feature.

say what you say about google but rembember who helped you in the homeworks , who gave you the help and who made you laugh when you get silly answers and who made you angry when it didnt find nothing