xisto Community
iGuest

Lightspeed Free Paypal Money

LightSpeed  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This summer I did heavy research on these survey sites as I became very interested in them. I am a current member of Lightspeed as well others such as SurveySpot. THey are all legit sites, however the opportunity to make money is limited. First of all, you have to wait for a notification of an available survey. Second of all, you have to answer a smaller survey simply to qualify for the "real" survey". Then, after about a 20 minute survey, you can make 1 to 3 dollars. It isn't a scam, it's just not worth your time.

Lightspeed is a legitimate survey site, not that I use it. I myself am signed up to Ciao Surveys, sometimes also known as Greenfield Online and other names. They are legitimate surveys sites, with at least one or two surveys per week, althought you don't always get selected. I have been paid by them many times via Paypal, their only accepted payment method. For surveys, you are paid in dollars, not points that you redeem, so you know the amount of cash you are getting for completing the surveys. Most surveys are $0.93, with some major surveys going up to $6.00 (however, higher paid surveys tend to be longer, requiring more time to complete).

Link:
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I have also tried globaltestmarket.com It seems that after a month, I only two surveys and still pennyless ever since and I dont think that $12 is enough for being a member for almost two years. Such scams that these site bring. How can they cash in on us?

Lightspeed

Lightspeed

Lightspeed had always been one of my favorites, I've been a member for several years. It once offered the best compensation in points (translated to money or merchandise) for your time. I had always received the rewards promised and Lauren (who I don't think is a real person) at one time DID respond promptly to emails. However things seem to have changed and I've had some problems. A few days ago was the last straw.

Several times over the last few months I would receive an email invite to a survey, click the link and instead of being taken to a survey I�m taken to a page saying I�ve already started this survey and cannot participate. After this happened a couple of times I emailed Lauren, who NEVER responded.

A few days ago I received an offer of a 500 point survey, which I completed. At the end I was presented with an offer to complete part two for an additional 2000 points, of course I accepted.

I spent over an hour and at the end when I submitted the survey I found myself on the login page, not logged in. I logged in and checked my account and was NOT credited with the points. I emailed Lauren and got a reply today that made it obvious she didn�t really read my email as my specific concern was not addressed.

I�m wondering if they are going down the road of some of the other survey companies.

There�s over an hour of my life I won�t get back. So now I�m hesitant to participate in their surveys in the future.

-reply by Amber

I've used lightspeed for about a year. like others have posted you aren't going to be able to quit your job on the money you make but if you have spare time during a break at work or something it is nice to make some extra money. Lightspeed make $5 deposits to your paypal account withing a couple of days of requesting the money. Some other sites I do surveys for send you gift vouchers which I just use for my groceries but paypal is more flexible with what you can use it for.

I have in the past signed up to Lightspeed, although I am not an active member (maybe even a deleted member). Anyway, for me, Ciao Surveys has been good for me generally, although acceptance rate for surveys is around 10% for me and the pay is not so great. I have had only a few minor problems with survey payment in the past, where on completion of the survey, I am told I don't qualify (this was fixed, although the support email came after 1 month to say I would be credited). I suppose doing surveys is just really to get some extra cash on hand if required, not really a sizeable income to live on.@Amber,You should try emailing Lightspeed support to get this fixed ASAP. They should be able to check that you had completed most if not all of the survey and credit you with the points associated with the survey. If they don't reply and refuse to do anyway, you are better off cashing out and closing your account with them.

Survey winner!! Lightspeed

I received an e-mail from Lightspeed/mysurvey saying that I had won £500 in a prize draw.That was back in July (2011), it`s now October and after a lot of e-mails to and from an Emma Morrison, which kept saying cheque would be sent out next week. I have NEVER received any money and they will not respond to my e-mails any more!

-reply by ballydush