xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Sig I Made

Is that a brain or world map in the middleground? It's a bit too varying IMO, but still very good. Maybe make the blue spread to the edges and a bigger light on the soldier.

Is that a brain or world map in the middleground? It's a bit too varying IMO, but still very good. Maybe make the blue spread to the edges and a bigger light on the soldier.

its actually this

Posted Image

and I thought it varied a little too much also. I'll try to change it. Thanks for the input

Your sig is really cool, but seems a little plain, you should really check out some of the other members signatures for more ideas on how to expand on your design. THere is also this one member that I noticed around the board that designs a very very cool signature through each one, I believe he specializes in it as well...

For your first sig, I think it came out very good. :P There's a lot of things you can do with your signature though to make it even better, try adding borders around the image, and perhaps even the text. :P It looks really fancy when you can pull it off. Also try and fill in some of that extra space you have in there, perhaps another picture? or some brushes that you can download if you have Photoshop or something.However for it being your first signature in Photoshop I think you did a good job, and I enjoy the ghostly appearance I am getting when I look at the picture in the middle. The text kinda has the feeling of the image too, which makes it a good match. :P

thanks a lot for the input. I'll take all of it into account when I make a new one that is similar to that one.

for now I made a tech sig that I think looks pretty cool.

Posted Image