xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Da Real King

Who Thinks Trap 17 Is Th Best Server? Who ever thinks replie back

Man you what i think Trap 17 has good and strong Terms of Service that is good But i think they have the best hosting program that i love about and it's the best! You know if you do not have money right? And you what a good and madly good forum that is so much money you can not afford and you wont it now! But Looking and thinkingno money! Some how you end up at Xisto the free hosting server that provides free hosting forums and upgrades isn't that so cool?! Tell me it is! :);):)B)

i did think that until they got all stupid about posting, and not letting you know when your low on credits. I've had my account suspended becasue of it, spend hours posting stuff just to get it back up. People post tons of stuff that's really meaningless but the best is those that post their html code asking people for help, pages and pages.
round

The posting part is kind of annoying, and I hate it hwne people try to cheat the system. But, nothing's perfect, and it is free isn't it? One of the better free hosting sites for sure. I kind of liked way they did it before, without the credits, but that took tons of tiem to control and this is far easier on the mods and admins, well, other than when people cheat the system. I guess it would be easy to copy and paste things if it wasn't for google.

so far after only a few days i do like the site and the hosting is good, i would prefer it if you didnt have to post as much once your site gets hosted even if it means it takes more credit to get your site hosted in the first place

imho, Xisto is a nice webhosting.One important feature is the ability to make remote request (I've developed a mod which embed videos from youtube and similar sites into forums board, and I really need a good testing board)This "credits thing" is quite annoying but after all, it's a free service! :D

imho, Xisto is a nice webhosting.One important feature is the ability to make remote request (I've developed a mod which embed videos from youtube and similar sites into forums board, and I really need a good testing board)

This "credits thing" is quite annoying but after all, it's a free service! :D

Despite having the need to post in forums before u can have an hosting account...i still find Xisto 1 of the best :(

I like everthing about Xisto from the hosting features and all. The posting, well you can't have everything. I mean literally your getting paid hosting minus a gig or two of space that you won't use, and all you have to do is post :DOnly thing I don't like is an admin warning you for sharing your disagreement of religion in a thread...Isn't that what forusm are for?

I wouldnt say it is the best, obviously paying for a good dedicated hosting plan, is goignt o be beter, but this is the best free one ive ever seen, with no catches! (yay)I would say this is my favourite forum though!Go Xisto

My answer is yes. Xisto is one of the best free servers available.I have tried many other free hosting services but most of them were annoying,and some are weird. Eventhough there may be little drawbacks, still this is thebest free server. In some aspects it is better than many paid hostings. Well,the main advantage for having any paid hosting is, with paid hosting as we are paying we have the right to ask them if we were unsatisfied with their service.

Depending on waht you are at: reliabilty or just plain simple free hosting. I have to agree it is the best Free Host on the net, but that really calls for improvement, on things such as more features on the forums and so on.

I like Trap 17 it has good hosting, but I think a little more could be done with the credits system, like a low credit warning message. Then it would be great. It seems great so far, I just need to get hosted and hopefully that should be soon. Regards,Variablez