xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dark

What Scares The Hell Out Of You?

Well the power went out on the whole block tonight and well I screamed cause it startled me. You see we went from lights to pitch black in a matter of seconds. Usually it does not bother me but I was focusing on something. LOL. I don't like dark alleys. I am not a fan of bugs either. Evil people scare me.

i am almost deathly afraid of needles. i hate when people bring them up when they are talking about operations they had, and when watching movies that involve needles or when people talk about them i usually leave the room. but i am also really afraid of deep water. i hate not knowing what is under me, which is exactly why i hate swimming in large lakes or way out in the ocean. the only places i can tolerate really deep water is in pools or in places that have clear water that i can see to the bottom through.

I am afraid of losing the ones I love, for whatever reason. I am so happy I know that I don't take the people in my life for granted, that I truly cherish every moment spent with them, good or bad. Other than that, of course there are the usual fears. I like to try to face them though, if given the chance. That has to be one of the best natural highs.

This is a list of what scares me:I get really scared with spiders. They freak me out. Especially the big ones.I am also sorta scared of heights. Im afraid I might fall.I am now scared of airplanes because I am afraid something might happen and it will crash land or blow up cause something went wrong or some one hi-jacks it.I am scared at night of some one breaking in and trying to kill me or my family.I like horror movies when they scare me.I am very afraid of death. But i love death on Family Guy.And thats basically it.

I'm afraid of a few things - cockroaches for one. I hate open doors and shadows. I'm afraid of being held from my dreams and ambitions, afraid of doing badly at something, afraid of losing my friends.However, I'm not afraid of death. It's a natural thing - I don't want it to happen until I've lived my life out, but I know it'll happen. Because I know this, I can't be afraid of it.I do believe in the paranormal however. It doesn't scare me, just makes me curious.

I'm eternally afraid of flying roaches. Just imagining their flapping accursed wings makes me shudder. I'm also afraid of most bugs. I'm also slighty afraid of heights. But strange, I don't have fear of drowning, despite the fact that I almost drowned 3 years ago. Maybe because I already know how to swim... -_-

I've never heard of Goatse but Tubgirl. GAWD I HATE THAT PICTURE. My "friend" put it on his cellphone and passed it around the room. It's burned in my eyes, I swear.GAWD @_________________________@

Honestly most of ya might laugh but theirs really only 2 things that scare me now dont get me wrong i mean scare as in scare now frighten i dont find as bad as scare but heres 2 main things:The next coming of the lord! ok now seriousely what if your not right with god and have not been a proud servant you go to hell of course but can u imagine burning suffering for all eternity you realize how long that is?? no really think about it i mean i dunno im always sinning asking for forgiveness and not going to church often its bad not good faithful servant i agree but i dont wanna go to hell can you imagine it down their???i wanna do the right thing but seems when i start to satan get involved and i cant do nuttin dont realize til after the fact....also fule/economy all that i fear the world ending what will happen i dont wanna be here to expierence it..lol

Honestly most of ya might laugh but theirs really only 2 things that scare me now dont get me wrong i mean scare as in scare now frighten i dont find as bad as scare but heres 2 main things:

The next coming of the lord! ok now seriousely what if your not right with god and have not been a proud servant you go to hell of course but can u imagine burning suffering for all eternity you realize how long that is?? no really think about it i mean i dunno im always sinning asking for forgiveness and not going to church often its bad not good faithful servant i agree but i dont wanna go to hell can you imagine it down their???

i wanna do the right thing but seems when i start to satan get involved and i cant do nuttin dont realize til after the fact....

also fule/economy all that i fear the world ending what will happen i dont wanna be here to expierence it..lol

174192[/snapback]

You ought to check out our "Life after Death" post. It's basically Christianity/New-Age/Science. The scientific ending of the world is probably going to be nuclear before the sun loses its energy. As far as religious, I don't know. Hinduism tells me I have to wait for Kalki, the 10th avatar to purge the world. But I dunno.

Ok ... well there is a couple of things that scare me ... some you might think is funny, but it doesn't matter. And there is even one in here tha will never happen so that is a good thing.1. Snakes2. Spiders3. Prof. Snape (from Harry Potter)4. Being in a car with my Grandmother (her driving is REAL BAD :| )

I get quite scared of the dark, I hate walking up my staircase when it's dark, I also have a freaky large mirror that reminds me of the one seen in the grudge. Also i'm terrified of heights, 3 metres or higher, i'm terrified. Most scariest was jumping from a platform 15 metres high to grab a rope hanging a metre infront of me, i screamed when I missed it cause I thought I was going to hit the ground but of course the harness caught me. :)

The grunde wasn't that scary, though that little cat sound freaked me out to the max.Mirrors and the dark always mix good when creating a scary scence or something, it freaks me out all the time. xD