xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dark

What Scares The Hell Out Of You?

What really scares me are heights...but in a weird way. Whenever I look down from a really high place, I go woah, but then after I try to move, my legs get stuck and I can't move. There's a weird tingling feeling in them and they feel like a ton. I don't think I'm scared of the height itself, but in fact of falling off and absolutely screwing my life over. And I dunno hy but I don't mind being alone and hate being with people sometimes. Oh and I'm scared of imagining myself alive when the world comes to an end :)

haha ya theres some things im scared of...1. bees OMG i hate them.. im allergic to them thats y haha. ill die..2..i don tlike deep water acually..wierd but i dont3.somtimes in dark places.. alone.. not all the time but somtimes(after movies at home or somthin)4.ghetto part of town HAHAH lol. dont want to get shot or raped

Here's what I'm scared of:-1. Spiders. I hate them. If I see one, I have to get someone to kill it for me....they're EVIL!!! :D 2. Heights. If I'm climbing up a ladder or something, I'll get to a certain height and then freeze and have to climb back down. I also hate looking over ledges and things. If I'm going up or down a really high set of stairs and you can see over the ledge, I have to walk in the middle where I can't see over the edge, otherwise I feel uncomfortable.3. Loud noises. Like fireworks going off, guns (even cap guns), balloons popping...I have sensitive ears and those noises hurt my ears.4. Needles - owie! Need I say more? :D 5. Dentists...I've had a lot of bad dentist experiences.

Among the things/movies that scare me are:1. The Shining (Jack Nicholson in one of his creepiest roles)2. heights...especially if there is no gate to prevent me from falling3. death (it's unavoidable but still scary)There are probably a few more, but that's what came to my mind at the time I wrote this post.

Spiders, I hate them they are so ugly, and what do they need all those legs for anyway? I especially hate fast spiders, but the one good thing is that they are easy to squash. Thats about it apart from heights but only really high heights, oh and by the way heights dont kill people its hitting the ground that does all the damage.

I am truly scared of never dying, and when I am finally dying, having a short and painless death. Afterall, I would have lived all my life at least thinking once of what it would feel like to die a long and very painful death. A short one would be a phobia, shortiodeathysphobia??? And never dying, well I would run out of things to do if I never died.

I am afraid of like demons & possesions because I've seen my best friend be possesed by a demon and it was so freakin scary.. I don't ever want to see that again..Also, im scared that I will die before I have a family of my own..And another thing, I hope my death is quick and painless (I would hate to die in a fire)-L.F.

Aliens, I love them but the idea of really seeing a skinny green skinned creature with black almond shaped eyes scares the heck out of me. I have like 30 books on aliens, and I frequent a lot of ET websites but in the end they still scare the heck out of me. Other than that I can see the whole ocean thing being scary. Nothing but deep blue sea below. Bug/Spiders don?t bother me as long as they are not on me. As soon as one lands on my then I freak.

im scared of deep water or water i cant see what is under me, loli was afraid of rollercoasers but not anymore, i want faster and twisyier, ok thats not a word but you get the ideaim afraid of losing the one i love, or well, falling out of love. that is like my worst fear

im scared of giving speaches. i always have been afraid to talk infront of/around alot of people, even if i know them. another fear is of my band not making it, i hate talking to new people so if it fails i probibly wont talk to anyone about joining their band. my fears are pretty dumb, but o well

Me? I'm scared of:-Dying ( How does it feel like. No feeling? ' don't think about it! ' )-Hot women ( I can't speak or act right )

i'm scared of bugs...they are evil to me. small crawly little things.although they are harmless to you unless you attack them, they're still scary.