xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dark

What Scares The Hell Out Of You?

Being/dying aloneDrunk driversPlain old bad drivers (I believe here in Arizona, we have 3 out of the 4 top cities of red light runners)Bugs (especially roaches and spiders)

Im scared of:1. Being murdered and not seeing who murdered you while he does it becuase then its just "wow! what a beautiful...POW!2. Big bees3. Roachers, the oens that can fly!4. drowning5. Burning Alive6. Not beeing able to touch the bottom of an ocean while im swimming.7. Dying alone with no wife or kids8. A nuclear bomb hitting near my house with no warning.

I'm scared of ending up alone later on, and that a girl i like but slightly beyond my range lives happily ever after with someone else.  Not scary, just depressing.

66313[/snapback]

Sounds pretty similar to me although I wouldn't have mentioned it and wrote it off as a non-scary item but a more depressing one like you said.

The one thing that really does scare me of everything is people I care the most deeply about not finding eternal life. That really is it. Heights, death of all kinds, water, etc... don't scare me. I used to be afraid of embarassment and have some social phobias but they disappeared, quite a while ago now. I just chalk it up to perfect love casting out fear and that I'm coming to understand something more of the love of Christ. I do care very deeply as well about a certain girl however who I haven't seen in so long now you'd find it ridiculous if I told you (which I don't plan on doing :rolleyes: ) and it certainly does bother me what is happening to her in this life. The true worry for me is how she is doing in her relationship with my Master, I'd like to at least see her again in eternity.

Waking up to my sister's morning face. That's just living torture.. She wears all this "beauty" stuff that's green and sometimes white.. She looks like she got hit in the face with a pie or cake. The she has these stale cucumbers on her eyes. OOO the horror! She walks around the house in a bathrub and looking like that. It's like night of the living dead all over again. One time I came home drunk and knocked on the door to get inside.. She answered.. I nearly pissed on myself right there!

I would have to say beside the usual scary movie i would have to say that the thing that scares that hell out of me is when I walk around the house late at night and my little brother stands outside his bedroom rubbing his eyes and pouting on the way back to my room. I jump about 2 feet off the ground because I never see him there until I get close and I think his some evil little demon or something. :rolleyes:

scares me...1) science teachers2) walking alone in unbusy streets after midnight3) scary movies (not good with them)what scares me a lot is when i think about growing old and not being able to say my life was worth anything. what did i accomplish? i don't want to look back when i'm 75 and see that all i've really done is fill landfills and waste water.

well.. i'm scared of many things... specially hamsters! just kidding :rolleyes: , here's a list:-----------------------------1- bees, i hate em, it's probably how they sound2.- obviously scary movies3.- old puppets, they're damn scary4.- fire5.- being hanged up, it's probably the worst thing that could happend to me..5.- high places: i remember that.. 3 years ago.. i was going with some friends to a extreme sports thing and, i had to jump of a bridge (bungee), and when i jumped off, i was like... almost dying, and the worst thing was when i finally got down, i was hanged up and i couldn't do anything.... it was awful.. i would never do it again, ever.......

i dont know its its my WORST fear, but swimming in the ocean at night time where the water is really deep. I saw JAWS, im not an idiot, i konw what goes on....that and i think i have a fear of mayo (the condiment), i dont think there is a name for it because im the only person who has it...oh well, later guys

The things scare me:* Roaches, the way their atennaes wiggle all about.* The Earth getting destroyed* Dying or getting really really old* Heights* That there might be other life forms "out there"

Circles in a pattern like this:

OOOO

OOOO

OOOO

Water that has animals in it--not the animals, necessarily

Going down steps--this is a real phobia, too.

Spiders--or really any kind of bug/insect/arachnid etc that might attempt to crawl on me

Ok, I wouldnt say that much really scares the hell outta me... I mean, from Heights to death, not much does it for me... Though, when I think of things that actually do scare me, 2 things come to mind... and they are as follows:1) Spiders2) Those animal costumes (like the ones who walk around in Disney World...)... i mean honestly... what on earth is creepier than grown adults wearing full size/over sized stuffed animal costumes, walking around, acting like fools, and talking to/touching/giving things to little children? and that fake little smile that the costumes always have... to kids looking at em, it may look like its a happy go-lucky little bunny/other furry woodland creature, but when I look at em, its like hes thinking "oh yea, wtf now? just make sure u dont turn ur back when im around!"...I dunno... but thats my 2 cents...

Ok, I wouldnt say that much really scares the hell outta me... I mean, from Heights to death, not much does it for me... Though, when I think of things that actually do scare me, 2 things come to mind... and they are as follows:

1) Spiders

2) Those animal costumes (like the ones who walk around in Disney World...)... i mean honestly... what on earth is creepier than grown adults wearing full size/over sized stuffed animal costumes, walking around, acting like fools, and talking to/touching/giving things to little children? and that fake little smile that the costumes always have... to kids looking at em, it may look like its a happy go-lucky little bunny/other furry woodland creature, but when I look at em, its like hes thinking "oh yea, wtf now? just make sure u dont turn ur back when im around!"...

I dunno... but thats my 2 cents...

156407[/snapback]

well lol what about the hot chicks that play like pocahantas and bell and who ever else ariel lol some of them have to be smieling but then they are girls so lol they like litle kids most of the time...

o well not much scares me...

-Band Director

-death - not the actually dieing but the affter effect lol)

-little kids - some of them... age 10 and already gothic.... WTF

-guys that turn down sex with there girl

-barney

-roseparade training

-police - goverment

-hrm no more lol

i like most dangerous activities so yeah lol