xisto Community
hazemmostafa

Create You Own Glitter Logo http://www.glittermaker.com/

Hello ,

Here is a cool site offer you an easy online tool to create your glitter text logo in a second

Just type a text and select from endless options what you like and click generate .. done

the site also host this text for you and gives you a url for it

see this ones

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hope you like it

hazemmostafa

Very funny, here is mine :

Posted Image

Good job, this site helps you to create funny logos without having to work too hard.

---------------------

Edit : I see that my logo disappeared, which is fully unacceptable. So, not funny at all, really not a good job, not a good site.

Edited by yordan (see edit history)

Quite nice service, the made by sign usually can be easily removed with a simple image editor or any software which can manipulate images, but still, it is really much better to do something, a logo or banner with Gimp or any other similar software, this service is good for people who doesn't know anything about graphics, doesn't even understand what is computer graphics B) A really fast way to create an ugly logo for your ugly website :)

I played with glitter graphics a few times. I had fun making my name and uploading it to blogs and I set it into journal entries. And it was really cool... all flashy and animated. I think it is a fun way to play in that regard.A few months later myspace sees that fun aspect and OVERKILLS it! I mean everything now is happy and glittery! You can wish anyone anything and make it all sparkly! I saw a whole page of just sparkle... Ok, so I didn't mean to get all freaky crazy on you. It is a fun idea to add to webpages if done correctly. Little glitter bullets or such can add a nice style and can catch the eyes!And don't let my ramble stop you from having fun experimenting!- skedad -