xisto Community
yoofus

What Consoles Do You Own?

What console do you own?  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I own:Sega Genisis: not working anymoreNintendo 64Gameboy ColorSega DreamcastNintendo GamecubeXbox: not working anymoreI used to own:Gameboy AdvanceThe Genisis was the system that really got me into playing video games. After that I got an N64 which I was very happy with for 4 years. Soon after I got a Gameboy Color, which I loved. Then when the Dreamcast came out I had to have one, so I got it and was pretty happy with it until it was a dead system a year later. As a kid I always blamed sony for this, so I refused to get a PS2. So I got a Gamecube in 2002. I was very unhappy with it, the games were all kiddie. So in 04 I got an Xbox, it was my fav since N64 by far. It stopped working about a year ago, which pissed me off but I am an xbox fan now, I plan on getting rid of all my systems, save for N64 and mabey gamecube, but only for Resident evil. I want to get an Xbox 360 in the next 2 weeks.

-reply by Austin

We used to have a Nintendo 64, but my brother sold it or something. It was always fun though. My brother gave me his yellow Game Boy Pocket and I got a purple Game Boy Color for one of my birthdays. Later on we got a Playstation 2, a Gamecube, a Gameboy Advance, and a Game Boy Advance SP. My newest systems are the DS and the Wii which were from Christmases. They're the only ones I still use, but that's not even that much. My brother has an Xbox somewhere, too.