xisto Community
yoofus

What Consoles Do You Own?

What console do you own?  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

nintendo, super nintendo, sega, dreamcast, gameboy, gameboy advance, playstation, playstation2, game cube.. lol that's it i use to have the first game system but my brother broke it.

I only have an Xbox. I'm obviously no 'hard-core gamer' like all you other folk.The only reason I bought an Xbox was when it came a time where I had to upgrade my PC to play the latest games. It was either play a lot of money on upgrading PC or buy an Xbox which was fairly cheap and pay a bit more for games. As a result, I still have a a very low-spec PC that I no longer play games on.

I have the Nintendo 64, it was one of the best gaming system out there (6-7 years ago). Right now I occationally take it out and play a couple rounds of mario tennis with some friend, its still entertaining.

I have a Playstation 1 and a Playstation 2. The PS1, back in its time, was the best console on the market in my opinion. Like the PS2, the PS1 has a great selection of top quality games, compared to the competition.

I own NES, SNES, Virtual Boy, Game Boy, Game Boy Advance, Sega Game Gear, Genesis, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, XBOX, and I owned a Gamecube until my friend stole it and left the state. Also my computer I built, I play too many games on it not to mention it.

Where is the PSP in that poll???Well anyways, I own a PS1 and a PS2. I'll hope to get the PSP some time and the PS3 when it's released.

Well i own multiply of systems so i guess i am not going to vote on this topic, but i have all the systems listed except for gizmondo because i dont know what that even is so. Anyways i do own alot of the system not all mine but their in my household.

Lessee...I own a GBA, a Dreamcast (that's not on the list), a Gamecube, and a PC. I have had just about every other (popular) gaming system, other than Xbox and PS2, but I've either lost them, sold them, or they were stolen.

First when the gameboy pocket came out i got one of those (Pokemon Red Wo0T!)Then i got a gameboy colour when that came out (Silver!) and i got the gameboy advance when it game out (leaf green and others!)And i got a PS2

i choose the all and mighty Microsoft Xbox i love it so much its soo cool i aint got a load of games only 1000 of them so i dont platy on all of em they all are real if your just wondering hang on:[goes down stairs].....[goes up stairs]ok well the xbox is so cool but one thing MGSSnake Eater is only on sony and i love that game just imagin the GFX on the xbox instead of the PS2 it would be so cool