xisto Community
Lewisthemusician

My Site Is Suspended xtremewarez.uni.cc

My site is just currently suspended and it says contact your billing/support of Xisto but i have seen the support and all i se is oyu have ICQ and i do not have ICQ can i talk through here in the forum?Also, maybe you can get a live chat system and talk through there.Maybe we can talk through email/MSN if you have it.Thanks-LewisP.S if i cannot keep my current site can you delete it and ill make another different one.

My site is just currently suspended and it says contact your billing/support of Xisto but i have seen the support and all i se is oyu have ICQ and i do not have ICQ can i talk through here in the forum?Also, maybe you can get a live chat system and talk through there.
Maybe we can talk through email/MSN if you have it.

Thanks

-Lewis

P.S if i cannot keep my current site can you delete it and ill make another different one.

I just test my site and every thing is fine, do you have a free or a paid hosting plan??? if it is the first option well you must make some posts to increase your hosting credits, in the other case, i don't know how to help you.

Best regards,

Support for Xisto (free package) is only supported through ICQ as far as I can see there. I suggest checking your credit like TavoxPeru mentioned earlier. To do this, login to Xisto Forums as usual and then scroll down a little until you see a yellow box. Your credits should be mentioned right there on the first line. If it's below 0, then you have a problem. You will need to contribute more to this forum to gain more credits. Read this topic on how everything works. All your questions should be answered there.

Have you reached a negative hosting credit number?If so, you must bring it back to +4 or higher and then wait about 1 hour before your hosting can be un-suspended.According to the report your site was suspended automatically. And I think your site was suspended due to lack of credits. Let us know.

Have you reached a negative hosting credit number?
If so, you must bring it back to +4 or higher and then wait about 1 hour before your hosting can be un-suspended.

According to the report your site was suspended automatically. And I think your site was suspended due to lack of credits.

Let us know.

Yeh, i just looked, i was on negative four lol :) :)
I will get it really high again :)
Not Spamming so don't worry lol
Ok,

Thanks For Your Help

-Lewis

P.S maybe you should get a support desk.

maybe you should get a support desk.

The forums themselves are a support desk :) Or, to be more precise, the Hosted Members Support forum is what you would use for any queries. But before you do so, be sure to check the Xisto FAQs, since they contain the answers to the most common questions - including this one.

yup.. this is the only hosting system where the members are the support desk. anyway.. they are some blue guys and some red guys to bug around..i specially like the blue ones.. they cant erase your account.. LOL.

i specially like the blue ones.. they cant erase your account.. LOL.

I wouldn't be so sure :) We, the "blue guys" might not be able to delete your account directly, but we can sure prevent you from posting by suspending your forum account :)