xisto Community
mirdux

Jesus? Real Or Evil Roman Planning

Replying to legacy2007I don't know if anybody reads this blog anymore, but here is my two cents worth ...First: That was so well said Legacy2007 - it's hard to believe that you are only 18 !Thank you for posting you comments. Wisdom and intelligence are contained in your writing.My own comment ?... Nobody today, with any sense or education, would deny the existence of a historical character known as Jesus - the one claimed by some to be the Son of God. To do so shows a distinct lack of education as even educated God-haters know that this Jesus existed. Everyone, however, has the right to hold to any theory they choose about his claims and motives.I would add, though, that if the other participants in this forum are truely confident in their anti-christian stand, then they would have no fears about entering into intelligent dialogue about it rather than pushing these fantasies. A true non-believer does not need any excuses - they simply don't believe in the Jesus as preached by christians, but they don't make up crap like the comments in this forum. This kind of make believe exists to enable someone to hide their FEAR of facing a powerful God - of any kind.If you don't believe - thats O.K., it's your choice - but please don't denegrate your own intelligence by spouting such baloney.

Theroy of a ConManJesus? Real Or Evil Roman Planning

I have to agree with the postings of some but maybe along with the initial post of Jesus being captured and tourted is a very real possibility but there is also another possibility that I would like all of you to consider I call it the theory of a con man I want it to be known that this is just a proposed theory for the masses not a suggested truth I am only 22 I am not a scholar the actions Jesus did can be explained by a logical sense I am impressed that there are more people out there ready to understand that there are more possibilities than what has been given in the bible but anyways here is my theory of a con man

The Theory of a Conman  in early times the Greek government had found a way to control their populace by introducing a wide spread religion that would cover more or less the basis of natural occurrences thus leading to the many Gods of the Greek mythology the romans observed the control that this had given the Greek government and adapted the Greek mythology into a similar religion for themselves in doing so as not to cause to much controversy among the roman people they changed the names of the Gods and deeds of the servants and so forth a very cunning and cleaver coup by the roman government  the roman mythological Gods held there place till the populace started showing signs of unrest the government of Rome had too see that their many Gods would no longer keep the people under control so they adopted Catholicism and made the roman catholic church stating that all the unidentifiable occurrences that they could not explain by use of the roman mythological Gods could be explained by the fact that their is one God that controls all who has no boundaries or limits which held for some time till again as will always happen the people of Rome started to question this reality  a baby was born of a woman who claimed to be a virgin she claimed that an angel visited her and told her to name the child Jesus Christ in turn making Christ a miracle child and hey was raised on this belief as he grew older he realized people looked at him different than they did others now Jesus was an intelligent person in this that he saw that there is power in the fact that you can manipulate people through belief growing up with this knowledge had to be an advantage in all areas of life  Cesar was at a stand still he could not figure out a way to gain full control of the roman empire again till he heard about Jesus and the gears started turning alot of people believed that Jesus was already a gift from God in the sense that the conception was unnatural Cesar had Jesus brought to him and laid out this plan before Christ about making the romans believe that Jesus is the son of God through proof by miracles that would of course be prestaged and promising Jesus a powerful seat as in being the son of God  Cesar seen the growing force behind Jesus and felt that it was the wrong way to go he then decided that Christ must die to put an end to the Christian movement the only way thought fit enough to scare the followers of Christ was to put him to death in a very humiliating way which the worst form of capital punishment they had at the time was to be hung on the cross  there is also another theory proposed by a Friend which states that Jesus was active in the rouse until Cesar feared that he was growing to powerfully and exiled him which would explain the 8 to 10 year absence of Christ then Jesus returns to finish what he had started and the order to have him killed was put forth and the form of death was the most insulting that they had being hung on the cross

-reply by Timothy Noble

This has got to be one of the most marginal takes on Christianity I have yet to see! On top of this you finish with the conclusion "Becuase of this, these two women essintially caused the rise of Christianity and the hatred of the Jews." Firstly, you proclaim a hatred of the Jews. Secondly, you posit all of Christianity to his resurrection. And finally, I just don't see the Roman's kidnapping and brainwashing him....

Jesus is real...The history meet him very close because of that the A.C age and B.C age are the paramethers of the time.I think your theory is more away than the DaVinci Code, Jesus has a real person, with bones like you and me. If you don´t believe on God please have the courage to admit it, but don´t full the minds of other people with this unnecessary theory.Read the Bible, if the bible don´t convine you well... But if you didn´t read it, How can you read a theory about Jesus if you don´t know anything about him?...I hope you change you thinkness...Regards.

What are you talking about? Your sentences and paragraphs do not make much sense. No offense, you seem to sound very passionate. You may want to consider in depth study of history and religion before pontificating.