xisto Community
mirdux

Jesus? Real Or Evil Roman Planning

Ummm you find it ridiculous for a human being (a man in particular), to be brainwashed, yet you believe in an all mighty god that supposedly created everything (who created him/her/it?) with no proof of it being even remotely possible......
Riiiigghhttttttt, that's some great logic there lmfao!!!!!

"a man in particulare" what the heck?? does it matter if it's a guy or girl?? lol.

and I never said that I believe that god created everything. I believe in the teachings of Charles Darwin.

lol....way to make yourself look stupid. :P
Edited by baby bear (see edit history)

"i am catholic",That being a considerably standard religion, do catholics not believe in god?Therefore my assumptions would be 100% accurate :P, how can you be religious (of most types) without believing in some form of god?I haven't heard of any yet lol, certainly not christians, catholics, muslims etc.

Look at what your typing.......This is what you said: "Ummm you find it ridiculous for a human being (a man in particular), to be brainwashed, yet you believe in an all mighty god that supposedly created everything (who created him/her/it?) with no proof of it being even remotely possible......"Now Mr. Chesso, I don't remember ever saying about that I believed god created everything. I believe in Charles Darwings ( the guy who founded EVOLUTION ) theries. I DO BEILIEVE IN GOD but I don't believe he created everything. Because if he created everything then we would all start out as human beins, not as cavemen. But yet there is scientific proof of cave men and their evolution into what we are today. So before you start typing you had better know what your talking about. OK? Geeeeeesh. :P

Who on this earth actually uses the term "all" literally when talking about a subject that no one can prove or disprove to any extent..... I thought you were at least smarter than that :P.P.S. I have been told by catholics themselves, that the religion itself believes in god and that he created basically more or less everything, or at least our beginnings.This is supposed to be a standard thing, that's what they have all been telling me, are they wrong? Or do you choose to just be different (and non catholic really).

Edited by Chesso (see edit history)

I am very much catholic. I believe in their teachings but I just don't find any sense in the fact that "god created everything" expecialy when there is proof of evolution. now I'm not being uncatholic or anything like that. I still believe in god, I still believe in the teachings of him and, I still go to church and pray to him. to me it doesn't matter wether or not I believe that he created everything, it matters that I believe in him and worship him. am I correct??

Nothing wrong with that me thinks.But if he didn't do those things..... he had jesus somehow, and jesus did all the good stuff.So, why worship god at all? lol.If the above was the case, what reason is there to think anything of this god.

Chesso, the main point of this topic was to discuss if Jesus was real or not. Don't start offending Christians just because YOU think that it´s rediculous. There are enough Christians around here, including me. I don´t care if you think he´s fake. But don´t make fun of the whole thing. Stop it.

Ermm, pretty sure I was talking about catholic's mate?Catholic's are christians? (why don't they just use one name sheesh).But it's all on a related topic and I didn't spark the argument, so think about not just pin pointing 1 eh.Back to it.

Yeah I was just confused on someone telling me i'm bashing christians when I had been saying catholics for many posts lol.A type of christian? you are kidding, they have sub genre's........ just like the music scene these days *sigh* lol.

My single cent on this issue would be that the bible has been reinterpreted (on both an individual word and scentence scale), rewritten and for all ANYONE knows entirely falsified. The early stories of the old testament are based on the cuneiform carved tablets of the Sumerian people (approximately 3500BC, based in what is now Iraq), but have been rewritten slightly with various parts added. Importantly, the Sumerians did not have one god, they had patron gods for each settlement or city. Tthe current content of the bible was decided by the Council of Nicea (formed by Emporer Constantine). Translations from original texts often interpret phrases differently (Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses and Catholics will testify to this - they all belive [roughly] the same book). Brief conclusion1) Bible stories based on stories of multi-deity faith2) New testament content revised hundreds of years after Jesus' death3) Do the two testaments validate each other if one is "fictional" and the other "secondary sources"?Cynical perhaps :blink:Oh, and the King James Version of the Bible Isaiah 36:12 says...But Rabshakeh said, Hath my master sent me to thy master and to thee to speak these words? hath he not sent me to the men that sit upon the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?I love it.