xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xboxrulz1405241485

Merry Christmas To All: :-d

I'm here to say HAPPY HOLIDAYS in different languages throughout the world in the top languages spoken, written or entered into a machine:

Chinese: 聖誕快樂

English: Happy Holidays!

Spanish: Feliz Navidad

French: Joyeux Noël

Dutch: Vrolijke Kerstmis

Arabic: ميري كرسمس للكل و ينعاد عليكم

German: Frohe Weihnachten

Greek: Καλά Χριστούγεννα

Italian: Buon Natale

Japanese: メリークリスマス

Korean: 즐거운 성탄

Russian: Веселое Рождество

Lituanian: Su šventom Kalėdom ir laimingų Naujų Metų!

Serbian: Срећни празници!

Klingon: yItIv QISmaS

Java (programming language): System.out.println ("Happy Holidays!");

Turing (programming language): put "HAPPY HOLIDAYS!"

C/C++: cout << "happy holidays";

HTML: < p >HAPPY HOLIDAYS!< /p >

PHP: $msg = happy holidays; echo $msg

If you cannot read the text in the languages that do not use Roman characters, please use the UTF8 encoding or please install support for the fonts.

Posted Image

Saying Happy Holidays in Java!

xboxrulz

Hello Asta!As the Christmas season approaches, there is always so much activity and personal business to attend to that it is easy to forget to thank all our members to make Xisto what it's today! We thank each member for being a part of this community, giving us their support, understanding, time and co-operation. May this holiday season bring to you and your family all of the joy and happiness that you deserve. Merry Christmas... once again :-)-Xisto Staff

Happy holidays (in english) to you to (also in english). And have a good new year (yet again english). If I could speek any other languages I would oh wait you didn't put PHP lol:

$var1 = ['HAPPY, HOLIDAYS!']echo<<<END$var1END;
LOL I wish I had payed attention in all the spanish classes I took so I could type in spanish also. Once again have a good holiday break and hopefully your next year will be good and full of luck.

Well, I wish a Merry Christmas to all of the Xisto Members and a Happy New Year too :) and I can say it in Lithuanian:Su šventom Kalėdom ir laimingų Naujų Metų!

And may I add this in Serbia: Срећни празници! :) (Though I doubt there's anyone who'll understand this :))

Also, I did put PHP, but I didn't put it like you did, sparkx, I kept it simple.xboxrulz

Ops, It looks like ctrl+f doesn't work on this website? At least for my computer anyway. Did everyone have a good chirstmas? Did anyone get the Nintindo Wii? Is it good? I hope everyone has a happy new year and live by there new year resolutions lol. I know I will hopefully have a good new year. After all I did get an Apple Ipod Nano. I'm so happy, no more of the big 33 or 45 records and that large non-moveable turn-table lol. :)
Sorry about spelling errors,
Sparkx
Edited by sparkx (see edit history)

I believe I've been one late dude to join hands and wish everyone a Merry Christmas.. well, as they say - better late than never :)

So.. my heartfelt

Season's Greetings and best wishes for a Very Bright & Prosperous New Year ahead to all of you

Cheers :)

m^e

Same here, guilty as charged.I'm a little late also but merry christmas and a happy new year all the same (almost time for new years heh heh).And Paris Hilton is here in Sydney, gawd what next eh.Oh and good luck in the new year everyone!