xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
whyme

My Threadless T-shirt Design Say what you think of it.

wow, you really want to buy it? Well, it will only go into printing if i get a really high score. :)

64356[/snapback]

Haha, I tried voting for you, but I had to sign up :) , so I didn't B)

How high of a score do you need for it to go into printing?

Sorry to say but i don't like the text on of the shirt design i mean the design is fine but "horny"... i don't seems moronic... :) i would never wear something like that in public, unless it was a joke or something...

lol how could you not like it?? its like a novelty top... i think (not sure)Peopel are so dull these days, they hate anything thats fun and young. I'd definately buy it if that top was like under 10 quid... i have to say it ain't really original LOL... and it's really common...

nice, plain, when done, pls post here for have a look.. i also did one.. check out this one :)

Posted Image

doing also hat,jacket, etc...???

This is my second design for Threadless, perhaps a bit more "immature" (or maybe more mature) theme. Give me some comments on the design. :)

Posted Image

64335[/snapback]