xisto Community
iGuest

Coders Wanted Any one with php,mysql,c++ javascript experiance come (not all n

I am mainly looking for someone who has experiance in Php, Html & Mysql but if you are experianced in C++ & javascript that would be a great help:i am currently working on a game called Medi-Evil Quest this is a 3d morpg and hopefully will become a mmorpg but to do so i will need more than just 4 coders i beileve i would only need another 6 coders tops so if you are experianced in coding and want to get involved in this project either email me on Nuzv355g@aol.com or add me on msn at jarvis_3@hotmail.com, note i am only 15 but i have alot of experiance and i allready have the site up for the game it is currently http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ (only being hosted on that is not the real domain)

I am quit experianced in C++, php, Javascript and all the basic junk (HTML XHTML CSS...) I am good at but still need some work in: Java and Java compiled programs. If you think I quialify please email me at Mr_Dylan1615@yahoo.com The bad news is I am only 14 (though very knowlageable about the subject) i am still unable to afford a 3D img creater or a cad program. I was thinking about getting Solid Works because of its low price:) Also I still go to school but that does not stop me from working on programming.How I get exepted,SparkxGood luck with the game :P

I might be able to help you off the record. I can not devote myself to your project becasue i have quite a few projects and contracts running. I am experienced in PHP, ASP, MySQl, PostGRES, C++, Pascal and am fluent with all forms of HTML and CSS. So if you need a bit of debugging you can send me a PM or contact me at levis-AT-bakalinsky-DOT-com. Also, do you need hosting or domain name, such as a minor sponser?P.S. Age does not matter i'm almost 18 and started learning the wisdom of the zero's when i was in the third grade (9 years of age i think).

Edited by Levis (see edit history)