xisto Community
Murphy11211

Need Help Changing MTU Settings For XBox

mtu annoying stuff to deal with Need Help Changing MTU Settings For XBox

I have done everything that the iguest told me befor that said I have found out how to change mtu settings well I did everything an a black screen did pop up but I cant tell whats the (ure) I see the ip address but I cant tell what the ure port code is... Anybody open to share an tell me what it would look like..

-reply by brazilanhotness..

Connecting your xbox wirelessNeed Help Changing MTU Settings For XBox

Replying to Murphy11211You need to do is go access your router or modem. Go into gateway options then LAN ; then you need to find the NAT Pass through then to add your XBOX console Mac address so it would bypass your firewall. Don't forget your mac address needs to be type like this example 01:08:DD:09 ETC. And so on

-reply by Gerardo Gonzalez

mtu settingNeed Help Changing MTU Settings For XBox

hey I'm trying to connect to xbox live and I always get an MTU setting error. I go to change it and its already at 1492 and is greyed out (the txt is not black its grey) and I even get the same error when I connect it via cable. How do I fix this? how do I change my MTU setting properlyRouter/modem infoNetcomm nb6plus4w

-reply by biggeffy