xisto Community
cumar11

Do You Go To University/college

i'm going to go to university when i'm 18 but i dont have any idea what i'm going to do when i get there there's no course in particular that appeals to me

65553[/snapback]

choose something your really, like

forget the money.

money is great. You need basic amout of money to be normally happy, but you don't need a lot of it.

sow choose something you enjoy, cuz you will be doing it 9-5

I agree, don't worry too much about the money, go somewhere you like, because that is the important part. Go into a major that you enjoy, not what anybody else is in. It's all about you're life.I finished college a few years back, my major was in Psychology.

choose something your really, like

forget the money.

money is great. You need basic amout of money to be normally happy, but you don't need a lot of it.

sow choose something you enjoy, cuz you will be doing it 9-5

65572[/snapback]

if i have enough money i can do anything

do i have ?no !

I have graduated at the Faculty of Economics,University of Belgrade in 2002. Now I am at postgraduate studies at the same Faculty. My specialization will be in Marketing. I should have finished my studies by now,but the problem is that I like to play computer games a lot,so it distracts my attention,and takes away so much time. I get nervous when I see that some of my high school friends are already married,and have 3-4 years old children. I am really tired of studying,and I hope that I will finish it soon,as I am already 26 years old. It doesn't take much more-only four exmas left,plus final big MBA work. After that I will burn all of my books,and live another life. :)

hey to everyone yas here...i am a college student,2 grade now,learning in an northern famous university of China.i am majoring software designing,and there left 3 years to graduate.

I m full time studying as Major in Electronic and telecommunication but my interest is in towards computers.but i m still confused where to go? and what toi do after Btech graduation.What you recomend?

I'm studying at the University of Maastricht in The Netherlands, this is my first year in International Business. I have to choose my major next year, and I have no clue which course I should choose.