xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
borlafu

This Account Has Been Suspended

I think there has been an error with my account credits. I loged in yesterday and I had credits for 2.6 days, and a few minutes ago my account and website was active, but suddenly a "This Account Has Been Suspended" error message appeared.In the main page now it sais a have (-)4.02 (Negative) hosting credits.Is this an error? Maybe I'm wrong...EDIT:Ooops, maybe its for my latest post, but now it sais I have credist for 1.26 days, wich is more accoring with my calculus.Thanks anyway.

Edited by borlafu (see edit history)

Even though the situation is basically resolved now, which is great for you :P, I'd just like to mention its most probable cause so that you don't have to wonder if it happens again...

Occasionally, a thread which a moderator or an administrator deems as SPAM will get deleted, along with all the posts in it, of course. When that happens, the credits of each of those posts will be taken back from its respective member, resulting in a seemingly unjustified credit decrease.

That's why it's advisable that, whenever you see a thread that you believe is SPAM, you don't post in it, even if you're merely warning the thread starter, since this will lead to a temporary (i.e. deceptive) increase in your credit count until the thread is deleted. What you can do is to notify the responsible moderator through the REPORT button. It'd be a great help, anyway :P.

Cheers.

Thats why the mods and admin team suggest that you keep at least 10 credits in your account incase of this or if you cant get online for a few days to post to make credits.I myself manage to maintain about 2 months of hosting in credit at all times.Marky;)

Thank for your answers, I'll try to participate a bit more.

Anyway I have a new question: how many credits do I need to get my account functional again? Do I need to do something to reactivate it or is it reactivated automatically?

EDIT:

Don't worry about that, I already found my answer:

[Q] : My Account is Suspended, How do I un-suspend?A : The main forum page will show you your current hosting credits. If it is negative, your hosting is propably suspended. You must have at least 7 Hosting Credits, to un-suspended your account automatically. We do this, so that members dont activate accounts and become inactive again. Activating and Deactivating puts a lot of load on our server and it requires us to restart the services.

Edited by borlafu (see edit history)

I believe OpaQue modified the hosting credit script so that the re-animation of your suspended hosting kicks back in 1 hour *AFTER* obtaining 4 hosting credits.This information is not varified for Xisto since I am not hosted here. However, the likelihood of having the same hosting credit system as Xisto is very high.This topic has been resolved and now closed. If you would like to continue this discussion, please PM a moderator.Thank you.

The email account that you are attempting to sign into has been suspended or canceled. This may have occurred because the owner of the account requested that we cancel this email address or the address was possibly suspended by Member Services.

The email account that you are attempting to sign into has been suspended or cancelled. This may have occurred because the owner of the account requested that we cancel this email address or the address was possibly suspended by Member Services, how can I access it and the messages that have been sent to it and this are very important massages that I have to read and answer ,please help me to get this right.

how to openThis Account Has Been Suspended

I believe this site well help me how to re open my account on friendster.I have 400 friends but and that is so very important for me  please help me.It is so very important to me.When I was open it  they say the user account suspended.. I don't know what I have done. Need help.

-question by brian

suspended accountThis Account Has Been Suspended

please someone help me reactivate my friendster account?it has been suspended..I just read evrything thtt is posted here but I dunno know how to do it..I need someone to reactivate it for me..I just needed my moms pictures b4she died..Please it means alot to me..Please I'm begging you,help me..Just email if someone is willing to help..

-reply by mavz