xisto Community
cryptonx

All The Good People Are Gone ! lol where are you fellas ?

Well , Thousands of you won't remember me , but I joined Xisto when it was still FRESH back in 2004 I think , there were some people here I met , probably not all of them were fans of me , but we had a great deal of useful and silly conversations that I thought were funny ! I don't remember all the names , pardon me , a few of them tho :MystiqueFrogNilsCOpaque pixelsmack Haseeb I am aware that I talked to alot more than these , please forgive me if I forgot any nicks or namesAnyways I just thought I would drop by and give a big HELLO ! to the old folks who used to waste some good amount of my time here :Pand please to all the people who rememmber me , please post a hi or a insult or anything , for funny times sake :PI am glad Xisto grow bigger and more popular than it was 2 years ago , Good Job and I still Support Microsoft , If you Still remember me :P

Welcome back, cryptonx :P

Even though I'm not one of the people you used to know (I'm rather new), I find your writing style very friendly. Plus, I'm from Egypt too, so it's become a national duty for me to welcome you :P.

Opaque is still around, of course, given the fact that he IS the owner of this forum and its siblings. He might be juuust a tad busier than you remember him now, with the Xisto Network steadily growing. He still makes an appearance every once in a while, though.

Hope to see more of you around from now on. Have a great time :P.

OF COURSE I remember you :P You stopped coming shortly after I joined.. I dunno if it'll help to jog your memory a bit, but I got my first ever Gmail invitation from you :P I posted in the shoutbox asking for it and you sent me one.

Welcome back dude - Asta's definitely grown bigger, but it's still the same old homely place it used to be only that you'll find a whole bunch of little brats pratting around :P

OpaQue is very much here - the board simply wouldnt run without him.
NilSc left to form a Online Gaming board of his own, which can be found at: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
The MystiqueFrog you're talking about is probably MajesticFrog - who retired a couple of months back following an accident and haven't been around since then. Hope all's well with him.

Cheers mate,
m^e

P.S. Up for some more Windows bashing, are you ?? :P

Welcome back, cryptonx :)

Even though I'm not one of the people you used to know (I'm rather new), I find your writing style very friendly. Plus, I'm from Egypt too, so it's become a national duty for me to welcome you :D.

Opaque is still around, of course, given the fact that he IS the owner of this forum and its siblings. He might be juuust a tad busier than you remember him now, with the Xisto Network steadily growing. He still makes an appearance every once in a while, though.

Hope to see more of you around from now on. Have a great time :).

Well , There's still some good ppl here I think :D

Hey Tamer , Whats up ?

Thanks for the kind words , But I just tend not to lose anyone I've met or talked to :)

Hope to see ya here more often , Zamalkawy wala Ahlawy ? :P

OF COURSE I remember you :P You stopped coming shortly after I joined.. I dunno if it'll help to jog your memory a bit, but I got my first ever Gmail invitation from you :) I posted in the shoutbox asking for it and you sent me one.

Welcome back dude - Asta's definitely grown bigger, but it's still the same old homely place it used to be only that you'll find a whole bunch of little brats pratting around :D

OpaQue is very much here - the board simply wouldnt run without him.

NilSc left to form a Online Gaming board of his own, which can be found at: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

The MystiqueFrog you're talking about is probably MajesticFrog - who retired a couple of months back following an accident and haven't been around since then. Hope all's well with him.

Cheers mate,

m^e

P.S. Up for some more Windows bashing, are you ?? :P

I sure rememember you mate , Excuse my humble memory :) , THanks for refreshing me , I stopped coming cuz I travleled to IRAQ , for aiding people and to help with medical supplies as part of the Red Cross / Red Crescent moves , I came back afterwards for my Final Graduation Project ( School of Architecture ) and I graduated finaly ! in mid 2005 , I work now as an Architecture Visualisation artist at a Local Archi/Design company .

thanks again mate ,

I feel sad for Majestic , he was the only person I enjoy pissing off

DONT U DARE BASH WINDOWS ! :P

I can't believe one of the oldest still standing members was not mentioned... It's ok, I haven't been as active as I would like to be, but next year might allow for a much needed holiday and the ability to have more free time.There's a few members before me I do remember, but I think they moved to Xisto.Anyways, welcome back cryptonx, must make sure the shackles are on tighter so you don't escape this time.Cheers,MC

I am quite old too, joined in 2005, but yeah, I wish I could be more active and helpful to the forum, but as most of us I lack time due to studies and work, as a matter of fact my "web life" suffers from it, I remember when I was still in school I had plenty of time to be online and do a lot of projects, maintain sites and add content, but now to finish some kind of a bigger project I need half year :SIt is good, that this forum is alive for such a long time, the service is really reliable and it can advertise as a service which is up for how long? definitely over 2 years, I think almost 3 years. :P

Although I only got a year here at asta, been with trap almost since the beginning (Sept 2004). Only a handful of those from the 2004 era are still around. True most moved on to bigger and better things, but it's always good to drop a line once in awhile. Of course most sign up expecting to get a hosting account right from the beginning of course once they realize they don't, thats it for them.With trap we just get advertisers and runescape freaks and thats it. Although I don't know if it is the same here, but it gets harder and harder thinking of new topics to talk about. With out tell people to search the forums or just google it. Call it a small draw back of being successful in the internet world, of course when you have 4 billion people opening a hosting website it makes everyone's lives a lot more confusing :P.But that's my two cents of my observation of life and it's mysteries, of course I believe the forums could even be better if from time to time members from Xisto stop by over here and do some posting and people from asta do some posting at trap. Yeah the level of skills jumps rapidly when you come over here but still you can always learn something new.