xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
CodeName_88

Aurora Wallpaper

the outer parts look really good. the text needs some style and the middle shouldnt be just plain white. add a little bit of texture in the middle. just so it doesnt look completely white. other than that it looks great

Oh, I'm definitely surprised by the text in the center. I expected something different... something more clear, more precise, more meaningful (for the lack of a better word) that would contrast the chaotic abstractness that surrounds the light in the center. IF ANYTHING, get rid of the text, lol.The overall design, however, is really nice. I like abstract art, but it's rather unfortunate that most people produce it for the looks and disregard meanings behind the art.

The overall appearance of the image is fabulous. I don't care for the text in the center of the image though. I think you should just delete that and leave everything else as-is. I actually saved this image to use for my desktop background. As I said, it's very good. Just needs a bit of tweaking here and there and it will be awesome. First thing you should do is get rid of that text in the center and replace it with something that actually fits into the image.

woah that's amazing. How did you do that? what program do you use? I make lousy graphics, maybe because I only use paint:pAnyway, i feel that the hole in the centre is too bright

That's a pretty good effect...I'm 'watching' you knoe.. :D >.< The font of the text is cool... the white bit is too much... but if it was all that pattern it'll look boring, so it looks better ~pixiefairy :)