xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Aequitas619

Games For Samsung D900 Install games with data cable

software installation

Games For Samsung D900

I have downloaded softwares a number of times for my D900i..

It comes in .Jar format or zipped folder.

How can I install that file to my phone??

-reply by karan

I think for most mobile phones, you transfer the .jar files from your computer to your phone using the data cable. You may have to activate data transfer mode on your mobile to this, unless the computer automatically connects to your mobile phone when you plug in the data cable into the computer. After transferring the files onto the computer, you will need to simply open the file on your mobile phone, which should initiate installation the first time it is run.

First you would get a CD and all you do is install the software and if you don't have the CD i think you can open my computer and browse your phone from there (when connected it should be listed there). Then you just paste your files to the relative folder.I had a D900 but can't exactly remember how it works. But with my other phones I've had you would normally install the software provided then transfer the file to your mobile and it normally transfers to the "other" folder then from your mobile you would go into the folder named "other" and click install and then it would install the game and you would save it to your games folder and start playing.