xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Aequitas619

Any Wrestling Games For PC ? Any wrestling games for pc?

By the way, the best one I've found is Wrestling Encore and there's an managing game that goes with it called Federation Booker. The are not bad games, just a little old. Therefor the graphics and a few other things are a bit out of date.I forgot the website but they can easily be found using a search engine and both have full playable demo's.Enjoy!

THQ and Acclaim are the two main publishers for the wrestling genre there are a few others not as well known. I don't believe EA games ever published any kind of wrestling game

THQ are the ones who've been releasing WCW, WWF, WWE etc for as long as I can remember

as for NEW titles you wont see many of them released on the pc ,  you're better off playing emulated ones if you have enough ram, disks pace and a decent enough video card you can play ps2 on your pc  which is what I've been doing till WWE smackdown vs raw online is released for the pc and that wont be till 2010 in asia

WWE raw

WCW nitro

Federation booker

are about the only 3 decent wrestling games available for pc all of which are outdated and the rest of the "wrestling" games I've came across aren't really wrestling games but instead managers which I don't even consider a game since all  you do is read get a few options then press Confirm or Decline .

If you're not one of the lucky ones with a great pc that can emulate the newer consoles wrestling games I suggest you go out and just buy a console @ a pawnshop  usually they will give you a better deal on a system and games then these "gamer" stores will.

-reply by iBrandon

no EA game?Any Wrestling Games For PC ?

Are you sure there hasn't been an EA wresting game issued in the late90s or early 2000s? Or maybe I just mix something up and it was anotherCompany that released the game I am thinking of ... I played a lot ofSports games on PC, e.G. FIFA 98, a NFL football legend game, aBaseball game and a few more I don't remember now. Unfortunately, IDon't have the time to play PC games anymore, too much work and socialCommitments.

-reply by briandor

The last two WCW games made were made by EA, I know they were for N64, and possibly PS1.  As far as I know, those are the only two EA wrestling games, WCW Mayhem, and WCW Backstage Assault (and they both sucked imo, especially backstage assault), then WCW died and the WIP Backstage Assault 2 was turned into some dumbass rapper fighting game or something.

-reply by RodJOhnson

Use PCSX2Any Wrestling Games For PC ?

Guys, there has never been a decent PC wrestling game and it there won't be one in the near future. Better use PCSX2 for PS2 games like Smackdown vs Raw 2011 and play it on your PC. I've been doing it for a long time now for PS2 games and its way better than playing the games mentioned above because they ****.Just use PCSX2 if you have a sound PC and enjoy the PS2 wrestling games which have eluded all of us PC gamers for a long time.

-reply by The Atheist

grapplepro championship wrestling...Any Wrestling Games For PC ?

Replying to Aequitas619Actually there is a good game being made called grapplepro you can find it at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ looks like its going to have more features than the xbox games! although the graphics could use improving

-reply by Michel

Raw v. Smackdown: Online has not presented any new material in some time and I think that it is either scrapped or is going to take much longer than they anticipated. There is a WWE WrestleFest that THQ is trying to sell on Steam but it is bad 2-D graphics and in my opinion a lot worse than the Wrestling Encore.

Actually, EA published the last two WCW video games, WCW Mayhem and WCW Backstage Assault. Neither of them were very good, I guess that's why they quit making wrestling games... Acclaim's wrestling games from the mid-90's on (WWF War Zone and Attitude, and the ECW games using the same engine) kind of sucked too, the only really good ones are from THQ and Yuke's. (WCW/NWO Revenge, WCW Vs The World, and I think every WWE/WWF game since Wrestlemania 2000 for the N64.)

THQ and Acclaim are the two main publishers for the wrestling genre there are a few others not as well known. I don't believe EA games ever published any kind of wrestling game

THQ are the ones who've been releasing WCW, WWF, WWE etc for as long as I can remember

as for NEW titles you wont see many of them released on the pc , you're better off playing emulated ones if you have enough ram, disks pace and a decent enough video card you can play ps2 on your pc which is what I've been doing till WWE smackdown vs raw online is released for the pc and that wont be till 2010 in asia

WWE raw

WCW nitro

Federation booker

are about the only 3 decent wrestling games available for pc all of which are outdated and the rest of the "wrestling" games I've came across aren't really wrestling games but instead managers which I don't even consider a game since all you do is read get a few options then press Confirm or Decline .

If you're not one of the lucky ones with a great pc that can emulate the newer consoles wrestling games I suggest you go out and just buy a console @ a pawnshop usually they will give you a better deal on a system and games then these "gamer" stores will.

-reply by iBrandon