xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Aka_Bar

What Game Do You Like To Play? abt. Strategies

I'm the oldest fun of strategy games and my the lovest game is Generals II and Red Alart also, so i wanna know what u kind of game u most like? and i preffer talks about strategies in game so what strategies are u using when u playing a game? please be occurated, Game and Mind of it and may be some practice, and what side u more like and what side is worse then should be!

Edited by Aka_Bar (see edit history)

Well, I don't play much these days, but my favourite always were strategy games, usually turn based, but real time games are nice too.. Sometimes I played/play some action games, aka shooters just to relax and forget about something, to make my head relax, but I am not into them.. In fact I am more a retro gamer and like to play "good" games which were made before 2001 since 1991. But to tell the truth, I really like adventure games, I played and finished most of them I know, in the style of monkey island, kyriandia, beneath the steel sky and etc. Also I was crazy about point and click adventures like Myst 1, Labyrinth of time, Aqua and Clue, the or the Clue. :)

Well, I don't play much these days, but my favourite always were strategy games, usually turn based, but real time games are nice too.. Sometimes I played/play some action games, aka shooters just to relax and forget about something, to make my head relax, but I am not into them.. In fact I am more a retro gamer and like to play "good" games which were made before 2001 since 1991. But to tell the truth, I really like adventure games, I played and finished most of them I know, in the style of monkey island, kyriandia, beneath the steel sky and etc. Also I was crazy about point and click adventures like Myst 1, Labyrinth of time, Aqua and Clue, the or the Clue. :)

I have heard about Labyrinth of time can u tell me more about this game, i think it will be interesting for me coz i more preffer Logical games where u should and u are inneed to "Shake Ur Brain" you know like when u trying and tryin after all ur work comes enjoy of ur win and if u can please tell me where i can download it

The oldest game that I used to like to play was probably that one tank game. The one where you would adjust your angles and the amount of power and fire so you would try to destroy the other tank. That game was I believe two players. That game was probably the funniest for some odd reason, I remember me and my friends would always brag how fast we could kill each other in that game.Now I believe that game has evolved according to a recent finding of a game called GUNBOUND, this game takes the games gameplay and gave it a upgrade. The game features over probably 8+ vechiles you can choose from with both advantages and weaknesses over the other. Also the enviromental affects in the game was also upgraded, its not onl just wind now, now its tornados, thunder, and fire I believe that affect the gameplay.For example fire, and thunder would strengthen your power if your fire crosses in its path to the opposing target. Then there is the tornado, that totally messes up your firing ability, but if a tank is in the tornado, then if you fire in the tornado it would do double the damage to the tank.Also there is one other key feature in the game, it comes in two modes I believe Sudden death, and Bomb mode. This mode is activated after the X settings amount of turns has passed by. Once it is activated than for sudden death, each fire is a double fire. While Bomb mode is each fire creates a bigger crater in the enviroment.Also one last key features in the game is the ability of a special move attack for each of the vehicles, each of the vehicles in the game has a special attack that acts sort of like a super move, pretty cool visually and also very deadly to the opponent if it made contact. This game also features avatars, where you can use gold that is earned from matches to buy new equipment for your appearence or for gameplay. Well I believe that is it for what I know of the Gunbound game, it is a very highly entertainig game and is worth a look at.

I may be a weak-minded fool, but I like Pikmin, for Gamecube. It's a fairly simple game. You've crashlanded on an alien planet, and you must find all your ship's missing parts before your life support systems fail. Any of you guys know that one?