xisto Community
noddy

Bypassing Filtered Sites Getting around your admin

I'm going though the same problem here at my school. However my admins are smart, blocking every site they can. Also you need to use cgi based proxys to log into a forum or password based website. Most likely the one that wouldnt let you log in was php based. My school also sees titles and if there black listed the site gets block within a few seconds. However you have to be smarter and strip the title and encrypt the url.
Anywho ill put a few down that got blocked from remote destop.

polysolve.comvtunnel.comatunnel.combtunnel.comctunnel.comdtunnel.comvpntunnel.netsafeForWork.netbackfox.comsafelizard.comsafehazard.commathtunnel.comcalculatepie.comenglishtunnel.comgeotunnel.comnewbackdoor.comusatunnel.comvmathpie.com

All of these are made by the same two people and the credit should all go to Gabriel Ramuglia and "TheWird"

enjoy and good luck getting though
Edited by ahender (see edit history)

Yeah, I have the same problem at my school. It's really stupid! I mean, I tried to check for my latest comics (using Comic Alert!, a great site!) and the filter tagged Penny Arcade as a gaming-related site, and as such I wasn't able to view it. I mean, I know it's not really an education site or whatever - but students need their break every once in a while (especially me, being severely ADD and undiagnosed for a couple of years), and it doesn't harm anyone at all! It' just browsing the web!

I think I'll set up a proxy on my home computer for those special occasions and leave it open when I know I'm going to need it. It's not like anyone will notice I'm using a proxy. And it's not like the computers in our library actually work. God dammit, it's times like this I hate living in Israel, with our extremely low education budget. :\

but students need their break every once in a while

That's right, but this break should be going outside and have some minutes of fresh air.Which is still quite free and healthy.
The university could imagine not having to buy computers and pay for bandwidth for people who want to play.
If you want to play, you are supposed to buy your own computer and have your own internet account, or go to a cybercafe.
Public school money has to go precisely where it's necessary for students education, and I imagine that paying some extra teochers should be a better investment than buying internet bandwidth for playing games or going to comics sites "almost not" concerned by extra-school activity.

You are right, games and fun are for your own time and money. But in this war to stop people from acessing the wrong stuff the casualties are some infomation sites and other important things. When does a site stop being educational. austiniskoge is right PETA should not be blocked and google images should not be blocked all in all the admis should not realy on a corporate company for our education choices.

DrK3055A if he's at school he probably doesnt have admin acess on the computer. So he cant install software hence the web based proxys. I figured out how to make them and heres a few.

123.madpage.comf.madpage.comgeo.madpage.comhaines.madpage.comrandom5.100webspace.netak.madpage.comc.madpage.comh.madpage.comk.madpage.comt.madpage.comw.madpage.comv.madpage.comg.madpage.com

There are ads on them ^^ but Its also a free host that supports perl :)
Edited by ahender (see edit history)

I am a user who sometimes needs access t certain websites and sometimes content of my computer. So i went to logmein.com and signed up for their FREE service. Anyways i am not able to access my home computer and use it as i would when i ma sitting at my home computer. As long as logmein is not blocked you shouldnt have any problems. A lot of proxies are nowadays blocked by just having the word proxy on their site. Hope this helps.See ya

I am a user who sometimes needs access t certain websites and sometimes content of my computer. So i went to logmein.com and signed up for their FREE service. Anyways i am not able to access my home computer and use it as i would when i ma sitting at my home computer. As long as logmein is not blocked you shouldnt have any problems. A lot of proxies are nowadays blocked by just having the word proxy on their site. Hope this helps.See ya

You mean that using the logmein.com features allows you to log to your own home computer, and then surf from your home computer as if you were home. Great idea, Mevis. Should work. At least the home computer must be powered on, and the proxy must let you go to logmein.com and your home computer's proxy should let you in. This has to be checked.

Name: RetardIight, listen up. Look into the url that shows up when blocked...substitute the site that is being blocked with the filters url...this should block the filter and permit you to do anything-Retard

proxys

Bypassing Filtered Sites

Our school has got a new blocking thingy.. It work slike this:

The admin/teacher has access to the frogserver and they can access any compuiter in the school and block the internet for that computer and only allow that computer to go on webistes the teacher allows.. I needa way to bypass this frogserver.. Maybe some thing to do with a batch file

-Reece

Good Luck

Bypassing Filtered Sites

Yo this ones blocked in my school but you all cn try it Bannedbypass.Com

-reply by Duke