xisto Community
m107

Best Download Manager what download manager do you use? and why?

The download manager that I use is FlashGet. FlashGet is very easy to use and the downloads were quick because it uses up all your bandwith. The downside for this download manager is quite annoying.I rate this download manager 9 out of 10 and this is the best download manager for me. :o

you can try orbit download manager it is good and it is free.Orbit Download manger is devoted to new generation web (web2.0) downloading, such as video/music/streaming media from Myspace, YouTube, Imeem, Pandora, Rapidshare etc. And to make general downloading easier and faster.i support it fully.I know many more but is is the best.

for me free download manager is best.i used getright dap, ida, idm and ... but FDM(free download manager) is the best.
it support zip file preview and query size option
download it from: http://www.freedownloadmanager.org/download.htm :o

The best download manager in my opinion is the DownThemAll firefox plugin. It works perfectly with the Firefox Browser and downloads to all the speed.

I used to used the FlashGet and I don´t recommend this program because it downloads to 8 kb/s lower than the normal speed, and I don´t know why...

If you aren´t using Firefox now I have to tell you that you are very new in the internet... more than you think....

I have been using Internet Download Manager on Windows. I think its the most intelligent download manager. With capability of downloading up to 16 segments simultaneously, provided the server allows that many connections. Through IDM I can always download at the maximum speed of my Internet connection.

Until now I think Xunlei would be the best download tool for me. This is a local download manager, which may not be familiar for a lot of outside here. The technology it used is similar to bittorrent as person to person. Many people may think this kind of technology may be not so secure and vulnerable to attack. But the speed is really amazing comparing other download tools I have used ever. So I have to choose it though it still pose some threat. No one could be perfect this way.

I use Orbit downloader. It has no ads and will never eat your bandwidth for purpose of Ads by compromising the speed, like DAP, Flashget, Getright etc. DAP premium and IDM both do a wonderful job and they are my favourites in the paid versions. With orbit you can also download music and videos from sites like youtube, Imeem etc that's really cool and that's why I like it.

For torrents i am using uTorrent, for regular downloads i use Orbit Downlader. I like it cos it's supporting my lanugage (Macedonian), can download any thing from a website that is flash (like YouTube videos, flash videos...) and faster downloads. Previously i was using FlashGet and now i realized that there was better software. Regards