xisto Community
vizskywalker

Playstation Emulation How to setup ePSXE

Playing GamesPlaystation Emulation

hey man,

I was wondering if you could help me with a problem I'm having.

What I want to do is install ps1 games from the discs onto the computer, and then play them on the ePSXE, can you tell me how I can do this?

Thanks. 

-question by Benno

video plug in problemPlaystation Emulation

I need some help when I drop down from config and in video it won't show any plugins the box is blank how do I fix this????

-reply by guest

Hello.I see you understand from thatThings.So I want to ask you something,I bought a pad for pc(usb),IInstalled drivers and my computer can read it.But when I'm trying to play any game,with the emulator,my pad is not working.Is there any optionsFor pad or?Thanks in advance.PP:Sorry for my english,I'm working on it :)

-reply by justn0ob

Hello.I see you understand from that Things.So I want to ask you something,I bought a pad for pc(usb),I Installed drivers and my computer can read it.But when I'm trying to play any game,with the emulator,my pad is not working.Is there any options For pad or? Thanks in advance.
PP:Sorry for my english,I'm working on it :)

-reply by justn0ob

Some pads are seen as keyboards, and emulate keyboard stokes. They are even often tunable, assigning "left" to the left direction, or "d" if the game wants it.
Have a look pressing your keypad knobs during a wordprocessor session, and see what happens!
If I am right, then you have to set-up your game according to the tuning of your keypad, or the opposite if your game is not settable.
Regards
Yordan

What might also work is if you Google, download, and install a program that recognizes mouse gestures. This might allow you to play Halo and other Frames Per Second/First Person Shooters (FPS... not sure which one is correct) more like a PC game that the console conterpart.I was going to test an open source mouse gesture software that usings Microsoft .NET technology. Just don't tell Jagex that... RS users.levimage :)

HAD THE SAME PROBLEMPlaystation Emulation

it says its missing render-texture extension, and the pixel format is unavailable, and I did everything I needed to do. I'm sure the iso I have is fine, so ***?! I'm PISSED OFF I cant play FFT now! >:( 

-reply by Daniel Herron

HAD THE SAME PROBLEMPlaystation Emulation

it says its missing render-texture extension, and the pixel format is unavailable, and I did everything I needed to do. I'm sure the iso I have is fine, so ***?! I'm PISSED OFF I cant play FFT now! >:( 

-reply by Daniel Herron

controlsPlaystation Emulation

hey I know this is a long shot but I noticed some of the controls mentioned where missing.I figured:Digipad is the arrow keysCross is the "Z"Circle is the "X"Square is the "S"Triangle is the "D"Start is the "V"Select is the "C"But what is L1 L2 R1 R2 ???? I'm playing a game which does use them, but no idea what the pc version is.-

reply by Burnett89

L1/2 R 1/2Playstation Emulation

You have finsihed installation.Step 5Configure controls:Default controls:No analogDigipad is the arrow keysCross is the "Z"Circle is the "X"Square is the "S"Triangle is the "D"Start is the "V"Select is the "C"Esc gets you out of the game and back to the main ePSXe screen.Okay Nice but what are the keys for L1/2 and R1/2?

-question by Yanick