xisto Community
Vyoma

I Think I Am Going To Loose My Adsense Account Some fool clicke on it like there was no tomorrow.

OK, now that you've checked when you had started, I can say that you are not earning very much :) - better to say, you are earning as much as me :) In about 20 month, you got 20 dollars. I guess that should be a normal amount for us not-a-very-big-and-visited-site owners...

More or less yeah. It just makes you feel much better though doesn't it? ;)

Yes, it does make one feel better. I understand what you are saying. There is this drive in the place where I work to go abroad and work, and get loads of money back - so I know what you mean. :)

OK, now that you've checked when you had started, I can say that you are not earning very much :) - better to say, you are earning as much as me :D In about 20 month, you got 20 dollars. I guess that should be a normal amount for us not-a-very-big-and-visited-site owners...

Ha ha. I guess you are right when you look at it that way pyost.

Ahhh well every bit counts and as long as you don't get crazy the ads won't really hurt the site at all.One good way of getting somewhere with it is to make one thing available on your website(s) that perhaps a large amount of users may really want.For example a nice flash game, a usefull freeware program, a good structured discussion forum etc.Google sitemaps is also a good idea to use, I found it quite helpful for my website and helps ensure things are going ok for the crawlers and such.

For example a nice flash game, a usefull freeware program, a good structured discussion forum etc.

Ah! That is where I think I am stuck. I do not know. I do not think I can actually give something to users in that kind. I can give information on quite many things, and I think that is what I am doing with WiseTome.com. I have another project rolled up under my sleeve that I hope to create good content in terms of forums.

Google sitemaps is also a good idea to use, I found it quite helpful for my website and helps ensure things are going ok for the crawlers and such.

I do use Google Sitemaps. They show if my websites have problems that prevent spiders from crawling my site properly. Another nifty part of the Sitemaps is that it gives the set of keywords that the spider bots associates my site with - I think this is similar to the ones that are picked up by the Adsense bot, and I can actaully see if what I want comes into that set or not.